User Tag List

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Verse View Post
    I don't think the Little Ones are that young. I believe that are younger (Like 10ish), but not babies. Mainly b/c there is a certain amount of mental growth that needs to happen in a human. A baby doesn't have that yet. They eat and poop. No walking or anything. Needs to be a bit older for that to happen.
    Compare the success between an adult Beheomoth vs. a little one... If he saw that much of an improvement, what could he get with a baby rather than a child. I think he is deranged enough that he will be compelled to try to try. Maybe to the point of being reckless.
    Likes katlero liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Compare the success between an adult Beheomoth vs. a little one... If he saw that much of an improvement, what could he get with a baby rather than a child. I think he is deranged enough that he will be compelled to try to try. Maybe to the point of being reckless.
    The man is pure insane genius. I don't think is anything out of his range.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    As far as I remember, the crew on that bird didn't die right away, but rather had some radio contact with either Boulder/Irwin before crashing.
    Even so, that would only give them what had transitions between the chopper/base and the recon team. They had all the banter before the chopper landed. Kc did say this was the only event that broke the rule so far in the story....

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Here is an interesting twist. Of the drugs used in the experimentation, all are prescription drugs, except one. Follistatin. Ink can scavenge hospitals and pharmacies, and replace the others, but not the follistatin. Michael made the statement "...and now we have it."

The little ones took several casualties when Michael etal returned from Ft Irwin. In the last week, Ink lost a few more. If he wants to replenish the ranks he needs Folistatin and a child. Say it with me now, Dun Dun Dunbar...
    With this being said, I can't help but wondering if any hanky-panky took place in the Arena. Just what kind of Playing (As Samantha called it) and Fun (as Martin called it) took place in the enter of the rink? When Burt saw the army of zombies approaching the hospital, in The Devil's Workshop, he mentioned seeing several living, unturned humans. Any babies made prior to the Purgatory chapter will be due shortly, if not already born.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    All these people that are sooo excited about the return of Scratch sure are gonna be bummed when Datu gives her the old "Wrench upside the Head" next week!

Hail Datu, The People's Champ!!!

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    All these people that are sooo excited about the return of Scratch sure are gonna be bummed when Datu gives her the old "Wrench upside the Head" next week!

Hail Datu, The People's Champ!!!
    Maybe that's how he dies: Goes in guns a'blazin' against Scratch, since he is nearing his time.

Or, even cooler, he bites her and she turns....
    Likes Litmaster, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

If he goes after the child by gut says it is to make a family from the one he lost. Couldn't have a child with his wife (being dead and all) so he is starting fresh. Raise a little nut job like himself.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    This makes me nervous.

Compare this:

to this:
    Last edited by Kc; Feb 24th, 2014 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Fixed the link. But no one could fix that series.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Maybe that's how he dies: Goes in guns a'blazin' against Scratch, since he is nearing his time.

I don't like that idea. She bad enough alive, even Ink wouldn't want her as an undead.
    Likes Gooer liked this post

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post

I definitely think he'll take someone out...maybe Tardust?

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast