User Tag List

Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    "Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    This is all i can think of....

Oh, what has happened to Magneto? He looks terrible!
    Likes Gooer, kent17 liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalJHP View Post
    Maybe make the images separate from the Key? that should give a better resolution for the pictures and the words can be as big as you want.

Keep up the great work.

Good idea and thanks! Hopefully this is better.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Likes zombie Danny, TacticalJHP liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    Good idea and thanks! Hopefully this is better.
    You can feel free to make this part of the Wiki. That way you can update things as you go. Perhaps a section called "Symbols"
    Likes LiamKerrington, Jannit liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    You can feel free to make this part of the Wiki. That way you can update things as you go. Perhaps a section called "Symbols"
    Sure, I'll do that a bit later today. If it's okay I'll just stick it in the zombie section.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    I know that it was INK that started Z day in the first place, he went crazy and killed his family and other people, so I think that he knew the only way to start z day was by getting an army. the toughest and the expendable. so prison sounds about correct. Now he just had to control them and he found out how to that. what way can he remember a formula? by tattooing it. I am sorry but I think he started the whole thing. I know that people say he was in jail or transport when it broke out, but that doesnt mean he couldnt leave something with a timer or pay someone to do something for him. INK letting puck go and riley, He does know what he is doing. I think he likes the hunt and he did all this on purpose so people can fear him, thats why he leaves some of them alive. I might be crazy but I just keep thinking this.
    Likes Elisa liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    Sure, I'll do that a bit later today. If it's okay I'll just stick it in the zombie section.
    No need. I created a whole new section for you. http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/s...le=The+Symbols

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

With all this excitement about Ink, I hope this means we'll be seeing a lot more of him in upcoming chapters
    Likes alexcadtek liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alexcadtek View Post
    I know that it was INK that started Z day in the first place, he went crazy and killed his family and other people, so I think that he knew the only way to start z day was by getting an army. the toughest and the expendable. so prison sounds about correct. Now he just had to control them and he found out how to that. what way can he remember a formula? by tattooing it. I am sorry but I think he started the whole thing. I know that people say he was in jail or transport when it broke out, but that doesnt mean he couldnt leave something with a timer or pay someone to do something for him. INK letting puck go and riley, He does know what he is doing. I think he likes the hunt and he did all this on purpose so people can fear him, thats why he leaves some of them alive. I might be crazy but I just keep thinking this.
    And how would you explain zombies showing up in Hawaii at roughly the same time as in LA? And the mentioning of many hotspots when it all started?

Sure, we have no detailed information about when exactly each hotspot started. And it could be the case that Ink started it somehow-ish, and he accidentally hit some slow-turners who fled in all kinds of directions - even one with a plane to Hawaii ... So biomass from humans' body's south-pole-exits might have hit quickly moving propellers of all kinds big time ... But to me, although this might be logic in a way, this would sound too crazy - especially because this would mean that during the first hours of the outbreak several slow-turners must have hit the roads, trains, planes, and ships quickly enough to spread the z-agent accordingly; and from the first episode we know how quickly the major traffic broke down in reaction to the zombie-panic. So I prefer sticking with the idea that the z-agent has spread from a different source, while Ink was able to adjust the zombie-frail in his favor based on his skillsszzZZ in all kinds bio-engineering. And I feel inclined to politely disagree with you.

Best wishes!
    Mad
    Likes alexcadtek, kent17, Storm, scbubba, Sin Angel and 1 others liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Oh, what has happened to Magneto? He looks terrible!
    He met the Man of Steel and failed to use his mutant-powers which broke him ...
    Likes zombie Danny liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    I may be way out there but the burning fish symbol possibly anti Christ or something
    Likes zombie Danny, Storm, Jannit liked this post

Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast