User Tag List

Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Cohen, another look...

Ok, so we get to solitary and we find a bunch of people that seem to belong there. Violence. Cohen is there for contraband. Is that typical? I do not know, but I can see people going to solitaire to protect the other inmates or to protect the inmate from the general populace.

So, did they put Cohen in solitaire because he smuggled in pens and tattooed Bill Roberts or because he helped bill Roberts he would now be on someone's hitlst. I just bring this up because Bill was getting a plea deal. Does he provide details about a global conspiracy? This just seems like a case the media would love and politicians would love to milk it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    I think the reason that Cohen is in Solitaire is because of the series of events. Basically Cohen smuggles in the stuff and tattoos Ink, then the next day Ink goes to Trial right??? Followed by the explosion and the outbreak???

Cohen may not have been in Solitaire for an extended period of time, but with a rules infraction like that he may have gotten a week or two there.
    For all we know, Cohen punched a guard or two in the face when they asked him about the tattoos, resulting in him being in solitary for a while.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    I really hope we have a chemist around here.

I was looking at the hexagons on the left size of Ink's forehead. The first one (with the three lines) is Benzene, or at least it is when it's alone. The second looks like Phenol and I'm not sure what the third one is.

Apparently if you combine Phenol and Benzene it can cause blistering and respiratory problems...

I've got to do some digging through the forums as I think this might have been brought up already. Hmm.

ETA:

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Are we also thinking about the cracks at Englewood?
    Yep. That's what came to mind for me too.
    Last edited by Jannit; Feb 3rd, 2014 at 11:54 AM.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyDung View Post
    Not trying to one-up anyone, but how about this?

Attachment 2947
    As a side note... don't expect to find the fish on fire or the rainbow-fan one from this angle.
    Likes Storm liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    28 Days Later100 Experience Points
    Quick question - my memory is terrible - is this the first time in the show itself that they've been referred to directly as zombies?

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Is it just me, or do a couple of the chemical-related symbols somehow involve sulfur? Maybe it has some significance?

Also, since Solitary is often used to seperate the violent inmates, and the Behemoth's were fighting for the Alpha role, maybe that too is related...
    Last edited by Gooer; Feb 3rd, 2014 at 12:07 PM.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by jschmoe View Post
    Quick question - my memory is terrible - is this the first time in the show itself that they've been referred to directly as zombies?
    Sorry, do you mean the survivors calling them zombies? Saul calls them zombies in the first chapter.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Is it just me, or do a couple of the chemical-related symbols somehow involve sulfur? Maybe it has some significance?
    The symbol used for sulphur is the cross with the triangle. I was wondering if maybe it was part of the gas that was released at the cracks, too. Then again, here's a little glitch: phosphorus and sulphur have very similar alchemical symbols. Phosphorus has the triangle on the bottom and the cross coming out of the top. Sulphur is reversed with a triangle on top an cross on the bottom. If we go with Ink's tattoos as shown it's sulphur but in the episode they didn't specify where the triangle was.
    Likes Sin Angel, Red Shirt, Storm, Gooer liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    I really hope we have a chemist around here.

The bigger chemical on his head could be classified as a tricyclic. The problem is that these structures are very similar and just a minor change can mean something totally different and there are lots and lots of different types. These are drugs that can be antidepressants, anti-psychotic or even more mundane anti-histamine, etc.. It might be possible to decipher it perfectly, but we also know that there is some liberty when it comes to the artwork of the show.

I think it is more important to realize that it is a mix of real chemistry, alchemy, voodoo, hieroglyphs, eastern Asian etc.
    Likes skankyfish, Red Shirt, Verse, Jannit liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    As a side note... don't expect to find the fish on fire or the rainbow-fan one from this angle.
    OK, how about this....

Let's convince a few of the cast to get some sharpies and pin KC down, draw the correct symbols on him in the correct spots, and then take pictures....

You know....for research purposes...

Now, pardon me whilst I duck.
    Likes scbubba, FunkyDung, tonyrey, HardKor liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Amazing episode so intense.i don't think Robbins is dead I still think we will see them later on in one way or another
    Last edited by Zombie Yeti; Feb 3rd, 2014 at 01:57 PM.
    Likes tonyrey liked this post

Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast