User Tag List

Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Shit! Great episode! i'm not sure though, by the narration, how they actually confirmed the death of the other soldiers. I'm assuming that means they saw their mangled bodies there at the loading dock, which leads me to believe that the soldiers never actually entered the prison. However, they might have entered and have been retreating when they got jumped by that woolly behemoth.

And what the fuck is that thing anyway? An older prototype version of the finished behemoth? Or a newer, more hairy, more powerful version of the old behemoths?
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Hmm, interesting episode.....Not much happened, but we find out some good stuff:

1. Puck is going to make it! Although, is going to stay bed ridden....
    2. The Behemoths are old prisoners in the correctional facility.
    3. We find out who Austin Mckibben (probably spelled wrong), good old arrow eye from season 1

But gosh darnit Kc, again you start to tell us the juicy story, and once again you take it from us and make us wait another week like we're being grounded or something....

Although, how would Burt remember what the Behemoth looked like 4 months after, and when his face had been fairly mutated?

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    2) So now we know that the behemoths were prisoners in the jail. So does this mean they were the original test subjects of Dr. Ink's super zombie serum, and the Inklings are the refined version? How many of them are out there? How many did Ink kill with his experiments before he started to see results? And If the prisoners became behemoths, who (or what) did he use for the Inklings (since in their original form they were too little to have been fully grown men/women)?
    try to think of a place with kids where they're 'confined'...
    Orphanage
    Hospital
    School

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    And, as you've probably already found out from Google maps, the twin towers correctional facility is actually a real place in Los Angeles. I feel a stop on our tour in the making!

I have no idea how they're realistically going to assault that place. The place is fucking huge. They would need some missiles or something just to crack that thing open. Trying to take a squad in going room by room with all those beasties inside? Suicide mission.
    Likes Red Shirt, Gooer liked this post

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries
    Uh, The correct spelling of his name is Austin McKibbeneaux. He's French. The '-eaux' is silent.

I'd say probably 75% of all my postings consist of dumbass jokes. :-)
    Likes kent17, scbubba, Footbutt, Gooer liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    The headless behemoth had hair? I can't help but imagine Island if Dr. Moreau.

Walking into the jail and still seeing prisoners withered, crusty, hiding in the corners covering their faces. The smell of piss and feces. They eat recycled body parts. You finally get a good look at him, or it. Trying to reach us through the bars with his mutated limbs. He's trying to say kill me, but his words are too big for his mouth.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post

woolly behemoth.

And what the fuck is that thing anyway? An older prototype version of the finished behemoth? Or a newer, more hairy, more powerful version of the old behemoths?
    In any case, we need a new name...

Woolly Manmoth?

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries
    Also, up until now, most of us have assumed that the inklings where the apex of evolution for Ink's "children". But what if, over the past months of mystery, Ink has devised even more powerful versions than the inklings?

(cue maniacal mad scientist laughter)

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cringebot View Post
    The headless behemoth had hair? I can't help but imagine Island if Dr. Moreau.

Walking into the jail and still seeing prisoners withered, crusty, hiding in the corners covering their faces. The smell of piss and feces. They eat recycled body parts. You finally get a good look at him, or it. Trying to reach us through the bars with his mutated limbs. He's trying to say kill me, but his words are too big for his mouth.
    Puck got jumped by Bigfoot!

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Let's face it, our heroes can neither kill Bill ( Roberts ), nor can they really flee from him. So, what about making Pegs go visit him and talk him to death?
    Likes Raven, Red Shirt, Storm, Litmaster liked this post

Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast