User Tag List

Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWiki AmateurLoved5000 Experience Points

Gamertag: skankyfish PSN ID: MrsFresh Steam ID: skankyfish Raptr ID: skankyfish
    I'm numb. Poor Datu

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

i'll just say, Datu deserves his own Chapter.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Datu is my hero!!!!
    Likes Z Sniper liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Still Hate CJ!
    Likes Monster mani, Z Sniper liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    Still Hate CJ!
    I was talking about that with Liam in the VIP room. It seems like no matter what she says or does, as long as she shows any opposition to Michael or other established characters, she will be hated.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    I was talking about that with Liam in the VIP room. It seems like no matter what she says or does, as long as she shows any opposition to Michael or other established characters, she will be hated.
    You could always have her and Michael Hook up KC........ That might change opinions!!
    Likes DemetriusH, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    You could always have her and Michael Hook up KC........ That might change opinions!!
    Some plot lines I would never rule out. THAT, just ain't happening

We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Some plot lines I would never rule out. THAT, just ain't happening
    OH COME ON!,....not just one little kissy-kissy?.......an elbow nudge?,........a cheesy wink? Nothing?!
    ALL HAIL GENERAL VICTORIOUS!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Still Hate CJ!
    I don't think it's that.

I liked her a lot when we first met her. She may have been controlling at Dunbar with Saul and Victor, but she made decisions that kept them safe...for the most part. Did they make any progress? Not really, but stayed safe.

Now, the "rescue Lizzy and save the colony" plan is where a lot of her faults started appearing. Good on paper, bad in practice.

Then as she runs the colony, with more people then she has had under her command, more problems arise. More leadership is needed and instead of delegating, she keeps it all to herself with her micromanaging.

In this episode, she actually pulled up her big girl panties and let the people around her know the situations as they are...which she should have done long ago. When she did that, they understood. They acted. They worked as a TEAM. Even poor Datu worked knowing he could be gone at any moment, because he finally understood WHY it was important.

Still hate CJ, but hate her less. If she acts like that more often, I'll start the CJ fan club.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalJHP View Post
    I don't think it's that.

I liked her a lot when we first met her. She may have been controlling at Dunbar with Saul and Victor, but she made decisions that kept them safe...for the most part. Did they make any progress? Not really, but stayed safe.

Now, the "rescue Lizzy and save the colony" plan is where a lot of her faults started appearing. Good on paper, bad in practice.

Then as she runs the colony, with more people then she has had under her command, more problems arise. More leadership is needed and instead of delegating, she keeps it all to herself with her micromanaging.

In this episode, she actually pulled up her big girl panties and let the people around her know the situations as they are...which she should have done long ago. When she did that, they understood. They acted. They worked as a TEAM. Even poor Datu worked knowing he could be gone at any moment, because he finally understood WHY it was important.

Still hate CJ, but hate her less. If she acts like that more often, I'll start the CJ fan club.
    For me is part this, part what KC says, especially I find it hard to forget or accept that had she had her way she would have sentenced Vic and Saul to death. The whole "like that matters to me" speech. So... nice emotional speech about Glenn sons, and Jay's girlfriend, I guess they are worth more than Saul's still not born child and girlfriend.
    It's however interesting to get a commwnt from the writer to get an insight in what are the expectations on our reactions to the characters and story.

Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast