User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    28 Days Later250 Experience Points

One thing bothers me about the tower people not wanting to move!

One thing i never understood why is it no one ever mentions hey there are super zombies here in l.a right? oh i know lets move oh i don't know somewhere there arnt super zombies!.

This always bugged me because if i were there i would want to get myself as far away from ink as possible find an island or alaska even if i hate the cold normal biters could not survive in that cold so there would prolly not be that many biters in alaska i mean hoping there arnt vampires there waiting for me of course but i don't know might rather take my chance with them.

Now i get michael prolly wants to fight and all but you would expect some people to at least suggest it since they seem to have a good idea that the supers are only in la or around la so just thought to put that out there.
    Likes Unit liked this post

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Well, some of them did find "safety" at Fort Irwin and Boulder over 1000 miles away and the little ones still followed them...
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    Well, some of them did find "safety" at Fort Irwin and Boulder over 1000 miles away and the little ones still followed them...
    Yes finaly but i'm talking more early and im not meaning same country i'm talking more else where a differnt like not in the us anywhere but there plus they also went back to teh colony which i think i would be trying to move much much more far away much and they only followed because the team went to la if you remember.

But be realstic the zeds cant swim alllll the way to london or japan esp if they are alive its not humanly possible you got current then the fact if they are alive then food sleep ect so just saying im thinking i would be suggesting at least another land mass.

P.s fyi they only went to erwin because they thought it would safe aka soldiers not to get away from super zeds which is what i said i would and or they should want to get away from that's what i was talking about and also meaning to move out of the us which would mostly or hopfully only have to deal with regular zeds which would be much much easier considering then i would be hoping they would kill themselves off.
    Last edited by ThePhantom; Dec 11th, 2013 at 12:47 AM.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantom View Post
    Yes finaly but i'm talking more early and im not meaning same country i'm talking more else where a differnt like not in the us anywhere but there plus they also went back to teh colony which i think i would be trying to move much much more far away much and they only followed because the team went to la if you remember.

But be realstic the zeds cant swim alllll the way to london or japan esp if they are alive its not humanly possible you got current then the fact if they are alive then food sleep ect so just saying im thinking i would be suggesting at least another land mass
    But, the infection has spread worldwide, so they cannot escape them forever. And, due to it being world wide, all airports, like LAX, would be hard/impossible to take off and land on, especially the amount of people the original tower had

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

I suppose its a case of "better the devil you know"
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    But, the infection has spread worldwide, so they cannot escape them forever. And, due to it being world wide, all airports, like LAX, would be hard/impossible to take off and land on, especially the amount of people the original tower had
    Yes i know however as i said im talking to get away from the super zombies not normal ones whom are a bit easier to deal with not only that it prolly would be difficult but not impossible you can land planes if you have room adn there are many places that have room not only that a plane isnt the only way and as i said before im talking they could have at lesat talked about it brought it up im not saying they have to actully make it 100 percent with no problems.

Fact is if there are super zoms and they are fairly sure its in la you would think they at least would consider other places rather then just accepting fate at least try is my point at least i know i would be givin the chance not to mention if anything move east far far east and don't GO BACK TO LA! where they can follow at least then you arnt in there back yard right? a bit harder to find ya if you arnt there waving a sign to them.

So ya thats all im saying they should at least consider it talk about it and if it can be done then someone should say that but unless every single airport is covered with things blocking then landing isnt impossible just need a clear runway plus there are boats and such again though im just saying i would at least be bringing it up gotta consider as many options as possible or its like being in a room with one exit no where to go your trapped.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    I suppose its a case of "better the devil you know"
    I don't know maybe but seems they kinda know where the super zeds are coming from so i think i would perfer to get away from that givin the chance i just hope that they dont say the zoms swam to europe and such or that is gonna be a bit out there lol i mean i read alil into it and it would take like a month to swim that sorta distance and with the current pushing you around you might never get to where your going well that is unless columbus is a zombie right now

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    At this point I don't think they have many options, generally speaking fuel is going stale (does jet fuel go stale too?). Traveling with a group that size, they would never survive the trip.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Its not that easy to pack up and move. What your saying just is not realistic. Lets just say you got to Hawaii.

• Where are you going to stay? Have you ever been there before?
    • You've just landed, loudly, and while there may not be super Z's you've attracted a few hundred normal Zs staggering about the tarmac. Do you have enough ammo to kill all of them?
    • What are you going to eat after a few days?
    • What if you run in to other survivors who are a few fries short of a happy meal, you able to defend yourself against them as well?
    • Water, where are you going to find purified water on an Island? Supplies of ALL kinds on an island are shipped in, in a few months time your out of everything

It's just not that simple and easy, thats why not many say "hey lets just move"

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Who's to say that out of all the possible stories from a zed appocolypse that many did not do what you suggest they should have. In this particular story, with these particular characters, we have people that decided to hunker down, fortify, and survive the best they can, dealing with what they have at hand and not running off, despite the many challenges that would make that very difficult to do anyways, and not try to find someplace without having any idea of its condition. It's been said many times in the story that they could go somewhere else, but where? How could they know it'd be any better? How do they know they won't be followed, or that it's not actually worse there? Very early on they knew that this had spread everywhere.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast