Datu... Too soon?
    Not dead. Will never be dead!!!
    Likes DemetriusH liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    I always thought there was something going on between Lizzie and Bricks - ya know what I mean.... that hostage love thing.
    I kinda thought there was something there as well...... But I don't know if it was a love thing..... or if Lizzy just thought/knew that Bricks wasn't like all the other prisoners????

I always got the vibe from Bricks that he was a good guy and just ended up in prison because of something weird.... self defense that ended up killing someone??? something like that???

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    Sean... he seems to be the most important 'non-character' in the show. He was influential in Dunbar and the Colony, saved Hope, Kalani, was the inspiration for CJ. He had so many roles and we basically know nothing about the guy other than he was a great support for CJ and a stand up guy who cared about the people in the Colony and thats about it.
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    I kinda thought there was something there as well...... But I don't know if it was a love thing..... or if Lizzy just thought/knew that Bricks wasn't like all the other prisoners????

I always got the vibe from Bricks that he was a good guy and just ended up in prison because of something weird.... self defense that ended up killing someone??? something like that???
    He is not one of the family in the same way Scratch and Durai were, but he listens to them and does most of the things they tell him to do (like hold down Burt so Scratch can cut off his trigger finger). I am thinking he might have been an enforcer for one of the families. Not his idea to hurt people per say but someone in the family says hey Bricks, go break that guy's thumbs, and he feels like he has to do it. Maybe once he got caught while following orders? That's how I always pictured him.
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Unit View Post
    He is not one of the family in the same way Scratch and Durai were, but he listens to them and does most of the things they tell him to do (like hold down Burt so Scratch can cut off his trigger finger). I am thinking he might have been an enforcer for one of the families. Not his idea to hurt people per say but someone in the family says hey Bricks, go break that guy's thumbs, and he feels like he has to do it. Maybe once he got caught while following orders? That's how I always pictured him.
    But with Bricks' tone of voice, when asked to hold Burt down, to me sounded very reluctant, even though he did it in the end.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Right I don't think he WANTS to do some things, but for some reason he feels like he has to and still does them. I think something along those lines may have landed him in prison. His boss maybe says go send that guy a message, and Bricks being as strong as he is ends up killing the dude or something. Maybe not, like I said with lack of more information that is kinda how I imagine he ended up in prison.

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

To me, Bricks seemed to be a bit "slow". Maybe he just did as he was told because he didn't know any different.

It gave him a sort of loveable quality, which also made his death a bit more sad.

I still love the scene when he ripped the arm off the little one, and still had it with him. He was like "well you didn't tell me what to do with it!"
    Likes Storm, Unit liked this post
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Yea, have to admit, he isn't the brightest apple in the bag..... But he was still a good character, and might of fit in with life at the colony....maybe...?
    Likes Unit liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Heel Fan View Post
    Datu... Too soon?
    cry-meme.jpg
    Likes Gooer, Unit liked this post
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerVeteran5000 Experience Points
    not at all, but I am curious of this story ark thou
    “Live as you would have wished to live when you are dying...”

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast