User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered

How does the timing of William ---> Ink work out?

We know he was arrested for murder and put in a jail (not a prison. or am I backwards?) While awaiting his trial, the guy from the next cell over, cohen, gives him tattoo equipment and he inks himself up. However, there are no pictures to be found of roberts with tattoos (besides the one taken at dunbar when it was attacked)

We have seen (heard, rather) a picture of him in his pinstripe suit before his trial but without his tattoos. Am I remembering wrong? I very distinctly remember him being un-tatt'd but photographed in his suit, which is how the gang knows its him. But if that was taken during the day of the trial, then where are his tattoos?

I don't know, it seems like I am missing something or I have my timeline confused or am just plain wrong. Anyone know for sure?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by daveyman23 View Post
    We know he was arrested for murder and put in a jail (not a prison. or am I backwards?) While awaiting his trial, the guy from the next cell over, cohen, gives him tattoo equipment and he inks himself up. However, there are no pictures to be found of roberts with tattoos (besides the one taken at dunbar when it was attacked)

We have seen (heard, rather) a picture of him in his pinstripe suit before his trial but without his tattoos. Am I remembering wrong? I very distinctly remember him being un-tatt'd but photographed in his suit, which is how the gang knows its him. But if that was taken during the day of the trial, then where are his tattoos?

I don't know, it seems like I am missing something or I have my timeline confused or am just plain wrong. Anyone know for sure?
    That would mean Ink got his tattoos almost the day before the outbreak...

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    That's at least how I understood it. Doesn't Kelly say when she shows Michael the photo that it's been taken a few days prior to the outbreak? ... Or was that a few days prior to his trial? In that case... Weren't both Things happening at May 8th? It is actually a bit confusing. They find the van outside the courthouse and find out that Ink was turned before he even got inside the building. In the recording they watch in 2.3, though, we hear that he is currently being transfered to a mental health facility. (Spelled?) I guess this refers to Cain Mental Hospital.
    I have probably overlooked something obvious. Lol!
    Last edited by Storm; Dec 4th, 2013 at 08:09 AM.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Which is too coincidental, but something I would expect. That still leaves me confused because why would the police have him dress in his suit two days before his trial and take his picture? From 40-2 we know he was turned on the first day of the outbreak.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    That's at least how I understood it. Doesn't Kelly say when she shows Michael the photo that it's been taken a few days prior to the outbreak? ... Or was that a few days prior to his trial? In that case... Weren't both Things happening at May 8th? It is actually a bit confusing. They find the van outside the courthouse and find out that Ink was turned before he even got inside the building. In the recording they watch in 2.3, though, we hear that he is currently being transfered to a mental health facility. (Spelled?) I guess this refers to Cain Mental Hospital.
    Yeah, see, something isn't adding up quite right here with this timeline. You feel like you have overlooked something but there is just something missing!

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Where did we hear about a picture of him in the suit prior to the trial? And its basically stated that yes he got the tats right before the trial. It does seem rather strange...

and KC is a jerk, don't listen to him.
    hes the one who told us for years that ink and bill Roberts MIGHT not be one in the same.
    Likes GreggSz liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell LikedQuizmaster Level 1

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    I don’t think its relevant for the time line but the tivo tv report said the judge accepted Ink ‘s insanity plea. So he was in the court house at some point. I’m guessing he was in the truck about to head to the mental health facility when he was bitten.

Jail house tattoos are common. The crazy amount of tattoos does aid his insanity plea.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    Where did we hear about a picture of him in the suit prior to the trial? And its basically stated that yes he got the tats right before the trial. It does seem rather strange...

hes the one who told us for years that ink and bill Roberts MIGHT not be one in the same.
    I think it was when Kelly was showing Michael what she had found, she mentioned she went through "a lot of 7 elevens" to get it. I might be wrong about this but I am pretty sure thats what I heard

And yeah as I browse the forums more and see some of KC's posts, I am learning to be weary of what he brings to the table

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post

Chapter 40.1, around 03:45.
    ...Sounds like it was a few days before the trial... Hmm...

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    I knew it was there, just wanted you guys to get your facts exact. Sorry for the trickery.

and the fact is he likely was only granted the one suit. He was being held for multiple homicides after all. So the same pics in the same suit over the course of a few days makes sense, in my mind at least.
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast