User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    This doesn't surprise me, I kind of picked up on it on the first listen but after going back it's definitely there. CJ is all about hard numbers and plans. If the colony had excel she'd be up to her neck in spreadsheets about everything happening in the colony. She also seems smart enough to understand that people do not fit in columns and rows nicely. So after a few months of running the colony and knowing the things she would like to be able to influence but hasn't been able to, it wouldn't be surprising that she'd begin experimenting on a "weak willed" person to influence the decisions of a "strong willed" one. No better test bed of the characters we know than Pegs and Michael to fill those roles.
    Likes MrRedBeard, Unit, kent17 liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredWell Liked1000 Experience Points

To me it sounded a bit like she was ranting as well as manipulating Pegs. She needed to tell someone these things, but she needed to tell them to someone she though might be able to use it to her advantage. By telling Pegs who has a relationship with Michel and seemed weak willed, along with the fact she was still there, she seemed to be the perfect person. Also seeing the fact that they were watching movies and such together it'd be assumed, as it has been by his army buddies, that they are sleeping together and possibly an item.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123