User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    "Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Quote Originally Posted by kent17 View Post
    It will be interesting to see how Michael reacts whenever he actually speaks to Pegs next.
    ...and to see if CJ keeps working on Pegs, but maybe that one conversation was enough??

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell LikedQuizmaster Level 1

I think CJ was having a real pity party. She had a similar Eeyore moment while scoping out the colony. Woe is us nothing will work. If Michael returns because Pegs plays the whining telephone game, at best his search would be delayed a week or two. Either the water & gas situation is remedied or CJ is called out for lying.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    And the thing too, is that Michael's not gonna really give a shit about what Pegs has to say that may have been seeded by CJ. Pegs never stopped Michael from doing a damn thing that he well pleased to do. Besides, they have not really been openly pursuing a relationship that would be obvious to exploit by CJ. Nah, the more I think about it I'm sticking to the idea that CJ just needed to release to someone that she felt safe to do so with.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

I don't think she is really playing Pegs. I think CJ is having a full blown pity party.
    My post from another thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    I think we may be seeing the "good planning, poor execution" from CJ again. This is suddenly a lot harder than she originally planned, things didn't just go her way, she can't come up with the solutions and have everyone jump to do it.

Let's face it, CJ wants to be the smartest person in the room. When others appear that might challenge that premise, she often tries to bully them down. When it becomes apparent that she doesn't have or can't come up with all the answers, she doesn't
    T know what to do. Major ego hit! She would rather throw in the towel than have others come up with solutions she didn't think of.

Like you guys are pointing out, there could be all kinds of alternatives other than the ones CJ thinks of. But instead of enlisting other people to brainstorm ideas and come up with other plans, she assumes nobody can solve the problem because she can't.

Bad leadership qualities there.

Working in Software Development in different industries, I've seen this type of person many, many times: project managers, team leads, directors, CEOs. Hell, I almost WAS one of those guys except for a great manager I had early on....
    I think Pegs' call on the radio to Michael was more to tell him that CJ is wiggling out than to try to persuade him to stop what he is doing because CJ thinks it is hurting them. In the end, it may bring Michael back to the Colony because he's worried that it might be hosed if CJ stays in charge....
    Likes Robzombie liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    I think Pegs' call on the radio to Michael was more to tell him that CJ is wiggling out than to try to persuade him to stop what he is doing because CJ thinks it is hurting them. In the end, it may bring Michael back to the Colony because he's worried that it might be hosed if CJ stays in charge....
    I am not sure if she is trying to play Pegs directly either, but I wouldn't put it past her. But assuming that is her intent... it wouldn't matter if Pegs calls Michael and asks him to come back to stop what he is doing, or if she tells him CJ is wigging out and he comes back to see what is going on; either way her goal of wrangling Michael and crew in and getting them back to the Colony has been accomplished.
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    During her little pity-party speech, CJ said something that bothered me and i can't quite put my finger on it...

"...we need at least 100 liters a day, and that's only for drinking and cooking..."

"...at least 100 liters..."

"...100 liters..."

Not from LA originally?
    Likes Unit liked this post

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Considering the amount of survivors, at least 60+, the amount of water for drinking alone would be about 48 litres daily. Water for cooking would easily push the total to the 100 litre mark, and that's not including showers. They may be well fed and watered, but they're still gonna smell like shit.
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    Considering the amount of survivors, at least 60+, the amount of water for drinking alone would be about 48 litres daily. Water for cooking would easily push the total to the 100 litre mark, and that's not including showers. They may be well fed and watered, but they're still gonna smell like shit.
    That would be a very tiny amount of water per person per day in a desert environment. At 60 people with 48 liters a day, that is only 27 ounces of potable water and if they used all 100L it would be a little over a liter and a half.

100 GALLONS, maybe since that would be 4 times as much, but 100 liters would not do for 60+ people in the desert and still be expected to work and produce.

BUT my original post was meant to point out that someone in L.A. would most likely think of liquids measured in Gallons, not liters. It makes me believe even more that CJ is blowing smoke.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    Good catch on the liters comment. One easy explanation for that could be that their water holding tanks are measured in liters. I used to work at a water park during the summer when I was in junior high school and all the pumps and tanks and monitoring equipment was measured in liters so that is what they used for everything.
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points28 Days LaterWell Liked
    At first I couldn't have disagreed with CJ playing Pegs any more, I wanted her to be unraveling and at her wits end. But...I listened to the episode before the CJ Pegs exchange, when Michael and Co. were on their way to the Court House. Carl was arguing about the Colony needing the gun truck, making a lot of the points CJ was making to Pegs. Now it seems like Carl was the first target and Pegs is the second.

DEATH TO CJ!!!!
    Likes tonyhind86 liked this post
    The first rule of Zombieland: Cardio. When the zombie outbreak first hit, the first to go, for obvious reasons... were the fatties. <<---- TALKING TO YOU ROBINS!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast