User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    "Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Notebook CJ is playing Pegs

The more I listen to the exchange between Cj and Pegs. I feel that, since Pegs has a direct line to Micheal, that Cj will use that to get what she wants from him.
    think about it. If Cj plays the whole we don't have enough of this and that and we need the truck for the fuel. Micheal might abort the mission that he is on, and go back
    to the colony and Pegs, if she begged him to bring back the truck for fuel. yes, there is a real need to conserve fuel.
    Remember the phone call that Micheal got when they were out in the field looking for Ink at the court house.
    It was from Pegs. not Cj.
    Pegs I feel needs to be liked and right now she is cause of the garden and cows.
    Cj knows this so, she is going to use Pegs to make sure Micheal doesn't use the trucks
    Cj I think can reads people very well, and she knows how to push buttons.
    However, she doesn't like it when her buttons are pushed. the whole thing when she stripped in front of Saul and Victor. She knew that Saul was having a hard time of it. no pun intended.
    she must have worked in HR.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
    The more I listen to the exchange between Cj and Pegs. I feel that, since Pegs has a direct line to Micheal, that Cj will use that to get what she wants from him.
    think about it. If Cj plays the whole we don't have enough of this and that and we need the truck for the fuel. Micheal might abort the mission that he is on, and go back
    to the colony and Pegs, if she begged him to bring back the truck for fuel. yes, there is a real need to conserve fuel.
    Remember the phone call that Micheal got when they were out in the field looking for Ink at the court house.
    Pegs I feel needs to be liked and right now she is cause of the garden and cows.
    Cj knows this so, she is going to use Pegs to make sure Micheal doesn't use the trucks
    However, she doesn't like it when her buttons are pushed. the whole thing when she stripped in front of Saul and Victor. She knew that Saul was having a hard time of it. no pun intended.
    Totally agree - still don't like Pegs or CJ
    Likes Unit liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

It's because Constance is a versatile actress. She play just about any role. I'm pretty sure she's been playing Burt for two season.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

Wow, and I thought she was just a whiner looking for a pity party. This totally makes sense.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    I hadn't looked at it this way werewolf, good idea! But do we think CJ is malicious enough to do something like this? Does this even make her malicious?

I can see her in a few episodes after being called out on her lies "Sorry Pegs, but I needed Michaels support and you were the best tool for the job" Or something to that effect.
    Likes skankyfish liked this post

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Maybe but right now I'd kindly disagree. I just think that with Pegs, CJ can let down her guard and expose some of her fears and confide in her with her doubts. I think if her intent was to work through Pegs to manipulate Michael she could, and would of done it differently. But still...maybe theres something to that.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Did not think about this before, but it was obvious. There are two things that CJ demands.

Information and Loyalty.

CJ can control information, but not loyalty. She has a source of information on Michael's team, but that only is a source of intelligence. And to provide counter-Intel, she has Pegs, the girlfriend of her rival leader at the colony. It is very hard coincidence that Pegs called Michael after hearing the "we are all doomed" whine fest from CJ, but I don't believe in coincidences.

Perhaps, In the last few episodes, it seems like there are two factions forming, Dunbar and the Colony. CJ may share this point of view as well...

Oh well, it is her fault. When Saul and Victor's loyalty was questioned, she banished them to Dunbar, which of course meant Lizzy and Tanya went as well, and more was bound to follow.
    Likes scbubba liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    I feel that, since Pegs has a direct line to Micheal, that Cj will use that to get what she wants from him.
    This is true, and is directly in line with CJ's character. I thought the whine fest was odd for her, but couldn't figure out why.

Micheal might abort the mission that he is on, and go back to the colony and Pegs, if she begged him to bring back the truck for fuel.
    It will be interesting to see how Michael reacts whenever he actually speaks to Pegs next.

Also I wonder if there is truth to CJ being lactose intolerant, I wonder if maybe it's a psychological/power thing to her about accepting something from Pegs. You can tell from her tone that she doesn't really support the idea of raising the cows.
    Likes MrRedBeard liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Down with CJ!!!! Viva la resistance!!!!!

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Anyone can play Pegs except Michael who is played by Peg himself.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast