User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    So because of Kalani's exit from Hawaii, we can surmise without any uncertainty that the infection start simultaneously throughout the world.The time between Kalani leaving Hawaii and coming to LA and when the infection first began is not that great, and (in my opinion of course) it would be impossible for it spread and infect the entire west coast of the US in that amount of time. Sure, one or two boats or planes leave Hawaii with an infected on-board, but there is no way it started there first and came "here."

This all probably seems obvious to you guys though. Anyone think that isn't the case?

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Did Michael and co. ever inform Saul and Victor about Kalani's journal? I know they had their suspicions when they first met CJ at Dunbar, but I can't remember them ever being told about the journal that confirmed it.
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

i am curious about Kalani's last cut-off sentence:

"This here [talking about his journal] is my failsafe. You know the truth now, you know what he would have done. Regardless of what i did before, i'm--"

that middle phrase: "What he would have done."--what does it mean?!?!?!
    is he merely referring to Pippin and how his murder was justified? i want to believe it was something else, something more to delve into.
    but sadly, i think Kalani's tale is sealed up and done with...

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by daveyman23 View Post
    So because of Kalani's exit from Hawaii, we can surmise without any uncertainty that the infection start simultaneously throughout the world.The time between Kalani leaving Hawaii and coming to LA and when the infection first began is not that great, and (in my opinion of course) it would be impossible for it spread and infect the entire west coast of the US in that amount of time. Sure, one or two boats or planes leave Hawaii with an infected on-board, but there is no way it started there first and came "here."

This all probably seems obvious to you guys though. Anyone think that isn't the case?
    I think that it, indeed, start in several places at once, or at least independently. Kimmet describes the starting places as hot spots and points out some of the hot spots that he is aware of. He then adds Hawaii to the lists of hot spots i.e. sources of the outbreak.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell LikedQuizmaster Level 1

As far as Kalani & Pippen…I agree they were both working for the Mallers at the time of the murder. But their motivations were very different. Pippen was a shady character out for himself since the flight to the mainland. He threw in with the Mallers because he thought it was best for him. I think Kalani saw Pippen as a liability. Piper could blow his cover with the Tower or grab the credit with the Mallers, either way Kalani would never get Hannah back. So Pippen had to go.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

Yeah. Just piggy backing on what others have said.

My understanding is that when the Biters came... they came hard and fast. All over at once near the Ring of Fire. Like no news after 12ish hours hard. From what I heard Hawaii was hit really really hard. Kalani even pointed out that the Biters there were much more aggressive and meaner. Odds are that they didn't get any info on other places. We didn't and we are bigger. Seemed only the Military had some knowledge that lasted awhile, but that even dried up.

My guess is that Kalani was on the up and up after the first Maller Attack. He killed Pippen b/c he knew Pippen would sell him out at the first chance he got, and would sell The Tower out as soon as he was able to if he thought he would get a good deal from The Mallers. Just like Michael said. Kalani was a mole, but switched sides. He figured Hanna was dead at that point. Had no clue that she was still alive.

As for what he was about to say before he got cut off... Odds are the Generic "I'm sorry... your my ppl know. Remember me fondly. Ect"
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    I took it more like it was all unimportant to the point where he didn't even bother writing about those details.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Remember they stole a jet, not bought a ticket and waited in line and then Kailani took over as pilot. He only took a charter to flight to the "Big Island" before jumping onto a jet to come to LA.

And before leaving, you do not think they would have heard news from outside?Hard to believe they did not, but they crash landed due to the fact that planes were all over the air strip. So the simultaneous theory holds here .
    “Live as you would have wished to live when you are dying...”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12