User Tag List

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Wnd#61

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyZombified View Post
    That seems a bit far fetched, wasn't Tanya not from LA?
    She lived in Anaheim, a ~30min drive from LA (according to Google Maps). She could have worked for a satellite lab facility.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    This is a very valid point. It seems like he episode discussion is being spread across two threads now instead of one main one. Perhaps we should just have people tag things for WND in the episode discussion? IE:

WND: I think blah blah, should blah blah, and then shove a knife into bob blablah.

Thoughts?
    I seriously would have no issue with that. These threads were created by individuals who thought it would be a good idea to have a separate thread to discuss WND episodes as well as post thoughts for us to quickly grab. If we want to eliminate these I would be fine with that. Last season it seemed like it was more questions to WND for us to bring up. Now it seems like it's "I posted this in the discussion thread and I'm gonna copy/paste it here too"
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I seriously would have no issue with that. These threads were created by individuals who thought it would be a good idea to have a separate thread to discuss WND episodes as well as post thoughts for us to quickly grab. If we want to eliminate these I would be fine with that. Last season it seemed like it was more questions to WND for us to bring up. Now it seems like it's "I posted this in the discussion thread and I'm gonna copy/paste it here too"
    I've been torn about where to post what and when to copy/paste from one to the other. I know that nik and Britt (ok, probably just nik) look through here to get questions and comments to use on the show itself.

nik or Britt: What would make it easy for y'all to do that same thing over in the episode discussion threads and still be able to get a weekly show out?
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    nik or Britt: What would make it easy for y'all to do that same thing over in the episode discussion threads and still be able to get a weekly show out?
    Perhaps the entries in this thread should be moved to the 39-1 thread. How about it, admins?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Yup, agreed. Maybe you can make a thread about the change. That also would alleviate you having to look in two places, and would make discussion threads more full/interesting. I actually have found better posts in the WND thread...

Perhaps the WND folder can have user polls or such? Or questions for potential guests, or...?
    Likes Arch_Will, scbubba liked this post

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Or say....a contest for Raydon Labs commercials
    Likes Arch_Will, scbubba liked this post
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

During the last weeks I had the impression that the WND threads were kind of a brandy shop - you know: The raw material was chewed and thought through in the chapter or episode discussion, and the essence of it drops through into this section of the forum.
    But I, too, recognized some amazing caopy-pasting offering some trouble, how and where to answer.

That's why I (tried) to keep a low profile over here and not to get too involved in discussion. It's more like: Here, take this from me, do, whatever you like, with it, and use this shit on your show - pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaase! Ok, didn'T work out very well, though ...

KcPerhaps the WND folder can have user polls or such? Or questions for potential guests, or...?
    +1
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved5000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Archlycan
    *raises hand sheepishly*... was last to copy n paste...

Just call me "Straw" from now on... oh look, there's a Camel's back... i'll be back in a minute.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Will View Post
    *raises hand sheepishly*... was last to copy n paste...

Just call me "Straw" from now on... oh look, there's a Camel's back... i'll be back in a minute.
    No one wanted to admit it, but since you manned up....>THIS IS ALL YOUR DAMN FAULT!*

*this is no way is your damn fault
    Likes scbubba, Arch_Will liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    For WND #61, I has a question....

We now that people are recognizing specific zombies in TOWTM/Ink/Pinstripes (whether he is all the same or different) and Randy, but do we think that the zombies recognize individual humans?
    Great, question. I must admit that it reminded me of the question asked by someone that if zombies can turn people in to zombies by biting them, then can a human turn a zombie back by biting one?

Jokes aside, I'm almost confident that the smarter ones, Ink, at least, can do this. I wonder, though, if their vision is affected by the cloudy eyes. Also, in the arena, the common assumption was that the zombies took a F.I.F.O. approach to deciding who to take to the center of the ring. (of course, then there is Samantha. BUT, then again, Kalani appeared to be near death.)
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast