User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    I don't think Victor was an insurance salesman. I think that's a red herring. Kc is going to drop a bomb on us in the last episode when we find out that he's actually a 9th grade math teacher.
    Ohhh, very close, Osi.

I think we all know, down deep, that Victor is a struggling high school chemistry teacher who is diagnosed with inoperable pancreatic cancer (that's the twist!) and turns to a life of crime cooking up Z-meth. He inadvertently sold a big unstable batch to a dealer in Inglewood and was worried that things have gone badly there.

He's spent most of his time in LA since then looking for his old car which has a nice cache of weapons in the trunk....
    Likes Storm, Z Sniper, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

They will hook up, if they did not do it already.
    Will this change the relations between the characters?
    I think: no. Kelly is way too much down to earth; and Victor is very pragmatic about what he does and what he decides. Both of them don't seem to me half as emotional about things like for example Saul is.
    Will a relation between Kelly and victor change the relation between Victor and Saul? I don't think so (anymore), because Saul let Victor down regarding his own wedding with Lizzy - Victor not the best boy? C'mon - seriously??? So there is (small) crack in the friendship between Victor and Saul, so Victor hooking/ having hooked up with Kelly won't change the situation between Victor and Saul seriously. Their bro-status will dwindle to pal-status.
    Will there be a reunion of the old Tower-people? This is something I actually look forward to happening; but I am not certain (anymore) if this happens at all. I still feel very sad about Michael being not "the leader" anymore. During the first three chapters he seemed to be in kind of control most of the time - even, when Burt was in charge of the Tower or under the command of Kimmet. But now, with CJ in charge and Michael, who seems to feel very comfortable with it, I am not so certain anymore. The old Tower-people have scattered all over LA or into different tasks on the Colony, so I don't see them coming together like they did in the beginning. And since there does not seem to be a longing for a new old situation like this (everyone seems to feel good or lives along the situation he or she is in right now), it won't happen ... soon. At the end of season #2 the Tower has fallen; during season #3 the Tower-people have lost their connections to/ with each other. And currently there is nearly no sign about this to change sooner or later.

In fact, if you look at the subtitle of the show: the Tower-people as a group have not survived. But We'Re Alive is a story of survival. I ask: The survival of whom?

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes Storm liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Ohhh, very close, Osi.

I think we all know, down deep, that Victor is a struggling high school chemistry teacher who is diagnosed with inoperable pancreatic cancer (that's the twist!) and turns to a life of crime cooking up Z-meth. He inadvertently sold a big unstable batch to a dealer in Inglewood and was worried that things have gone badly there.

He's spent most of his time in LA since then looking for his old car which has a nice cache of weapons in the trunk....
    Ugh. Just no.
    Likes Z Sniper liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Foley of someone sticking a hand in a mayonnaise jar.
    LOL

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Ugh. Just no.
    Yeah, I'm not sure anyone would go for a story like that....
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    Does everyone in this really need to hook up with someone? There's enough relationship stuff going on already. The Saul finally getting to Lizzy scene almost made me want to hurl while begging for more zombie action.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points

Gamertag: RH12000
    Victor is one of the characters that I think definitely deserves some romance haha !
    Likes alexcadtek liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredWell Liked1000 Experience Points

Victor and Kelly would be a great couple.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    They are both very good characters on WA!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

i personally like the (sexual) tension between them.
    it can create these 'walking on eggshells' parts. They are both strong personalities so i'm looking forward to their future dialogs in the matter.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast