"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    Michael snaps out of it from being spaced out during Episode 1:
    Girl: "Well? What do you think, Michael?"
    Mike: "Huh? Uh, think about what?"
    Girl: "You silly... I asked if you wanted to go to a party. What do you think?"
    Mike: "Uh, yeah... sure. I'd love to. Boy, you wouldn't imagine the daydream I've just had..."
    I think michael wakes up with his professor tapping on his desk telling him that he slept through the entire test and he has failed the course.......
    Likes Unit, Gooer liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    I think michael wakes up with his professor tapping on his desk telling him that he slept through the entire test and he has failed the course.......
    And they all woke up from their dreams and carried on with their boring lives....

FIN

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    That would be hilarious.

Did we ever learn what course Michael was actually studying. It would be super ironic if he was studying biology or chemistry, passed the course and got offered an internship at Raydon Labs
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

I smell a consipracy

"Lurker"

Status
    I think it's gonna be exposed that it was a biological weapons testing that when horribly wrong o_O

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by iGeek View Post
    I think it's gonna be exposed that it was a biological weapons testing that when horribly wrong o_O
    Which made Michael go into a semi-coma, experience the whole W.A seasons in his dreams, he wakes up and turns out its the events of 28 Days Later....but We're Alive style...

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Which made Michael go into a semi-coma, experience the whole W.A seasons in his dreams, he wakes up and turns out its the events of 28 Days Later....but We're Alive style...
    The last 4 seasons have all been a dream while Michael was knocked out from a biological weapon test gone wrong.........

He wakes up at the end of Season 4 only to find out that the weapon test has turned most everyone into zombies and that's were the real story actually starts....... and KC goes on writing for another 4 seasons!!
    Likes Unit liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    I still can't figure out the ending, I read somewhere that the story will end, but in a way that it could continue on (did Kc say this?). If this is the case it sounds more like the tide changes in the human favour, but the war isn't over.
    Although to play devils advocate we have seen the tide switch directions a few times, so does this signify an end really?

Then there has been the notion thrown around about who the title "We're Alive" is referring to, the survivors or the surviving zombies?

And if Kc said the story will end in a satisfying way, satisfying for whom? For Kc? that would mean we would be left with answers, yet so many more questions... damn you and your excellent writing

I really can't see then end from here, and with 8 episodes left there are still so many questions to be answered. On the one hand I want resolutions, but on the other I don't want it to end... so torn
    Likes Unit liked this post

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by kent17 View Post
    I really can't see then end from here, and with 8 episodes left there are still so many questions to be answered. On the one hand I want resolutions, but on the other I don't want it to end... so torn
    I believe there's 8 chapters left, so there's still plenty of time to wrap up all the loose ends.
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

i know NickVoodoo has mentioned about his theory of TOWTM reading all the journals in a recollection of sorts.

but when i think about that in my mind, i hear Ink's voice sounding like the Cookie Monster.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast