User Tag List

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    I see, now Liam. I agree that she is familiar with the suited smart one. I do not think she has linked him to Bill Roberts aka Ink. In my universe, Kelly links them and can give us additional information on his crimes either directly or knowing where to go to access legal records.

The destinguishing feature is suit, not tattoos. It's "that epher in a suit", not "The One With The ephing Markings"

I think Kelly will make that link back to Ink.
    Ok, I see. No, she won't connect the suited zombie wie Bill Roberts right now; but so does not anyone else - yet.
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status
    I really think that Michael expresses major characteristics of an INTJ, if you don't know what that is you can google portrait of an INTJ. Basicly they're stratigists who lead when they think that they can do a better job than the current person. If they think the leader is leading well they usually tend to stay off to the side assisting whenever they think it is required of them. We haven't really seen Michael in a second in command roll because everybody that he has grudgingly allowed to lead has done such a crappy job that he really didn't have any other choice but to lead. The times that he allowed others to lead, I.E. burt, was in a time that he personally couldn't be there. Kemit was only in charge until Michael had enough with the chain of command and figured he was no longer fit for duty and took things into his own hands. Now he sees CJ, and she is doing one hell of a job leading. Sure there might be some PR issues that will need to be addressed, but look at how much they've gotten done in the past few days. She managed to grab an entire group of people rangle them into submission and accept her orders as if they were law. People began to question Michael within the first couple of weeks of them settling the tower and that was after all the barricades had been in place, and they had water and plenty of food and living space. Michael simply didn't care about what the people thought about him or the way he lead. He saw it only as a problem when it began to create problems with his plans. He was their only figure head for them to vent at. Now ther is CJ and Michael, CJ is the new figure head in which people will vent, and Michael can now focus on the real shyte that we've been craving for the past 9 months.
    * claps hands*
    REAL TALK!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneak View Post
    I really think that Michael expresses major characteristics of an INTJ, if you don't know what that is you can google portrait of an INTJ. ...
    * claps hands*
    REAL TALK!
    ZOMG! I thought that would be too technical and too self-serving so I never brought it up. Its me! LOL, I even wrote that in my about me essay in my latest job application, LOL

http://www.personalitypage.com/INTJ.html

Toss in a bit of Aspergers for good measure
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

ZOMG! I thought that would be too technical and too self-serving so I never brought it up. Its me! LOL, I even wrote that in my about me essay in my latest job application, LOL
    Me, too - sort of. I'm pretty evenly split between E and I. The rest is pretty solid, though. I definitely prefer to let someone else have the responsibility of leadership, but I have little patience for inept leaders and get antsy, crabby, and insubordinate when forced to submit to them. I'm the kind of guy that ends up filling power vacuums or starting revolutions. I doubt I'd be remotely as successful in an apocalypse as someone like Michael, though.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

I have said this before, but his problem is himself. He tortures himself with quilt. He breaks at the start of Season 2. The people do not abandon him. To me We're Alive is his lesson's leadership. He will stand down and let CJ lead until he becomes aware she is making bad choices. This time I hope he has the strength to correct it before it spirals out of control

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    I cannot believe I forgot to write this last chapter. I better do it now...

Victor says Be Seeing You. KC loves old movies and TV. Is this a nod to The Village ( the Prisoner )?

Also, crows just as Tanya says she has to go back and check on her other patients.

Another possible crow with Pegs in the garden. It is not the chickens early, much later, but it is more complicated crow chatter than the typical alarm ka-kaw
    With the elevated intelligence level of crows, could Ink be communicating to them and using them as recon?

Figured I'd jump onto this crow thing you've had going for awhile
    Likes scbubba liked this post
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

He tortures himself with quilt.
    Man....quilts are the WORST man. Put me on the rack, but not under the warm comforting sunggliness of a quilt!

~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Man....quilts are the WORST man. Put me on the rack, but not under the warm comforting sunggliness of a quilt!

Ha! I was wondering if anybody else had caught that!
    Likes Grognaurd liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

I guess it is possible, but I feel the crows are more KC communicating with us. But, I just do not know. Is someone in the story as crazy as I am and writing they heard a crow in their journal? Lol. Hmmm... Shifting over to the crow thread for some more half baked thoughts
    Likes scbubba, Hoff4D liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post

Doh!

I just told SCBubba The other day i am dyslexic and did not learn the difference between b and d until 5th grade. Yup, I still get my b and d and my g and q wrong at times lol

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast