User Tag List

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Episode description: "Putting the pieces back together before tearing them apart."

Puzzle pieces of the journal? Does Kelly tear them apart i.e. dissect them (or, for the tin foil hat crowd, she's working for INK and she distorts them so Tanya can't make any sense of them? Nahhh!) I think that this is the case. I thought it might have meant that the team would realized their importance together or CJ's betrayal was brought to light and the group stays together, but they have actually split.

Also, was anyone else curious about what Pegs was going to say before she was interrupted. After all, she DID practically leave our boy standing in the doorway. I want to know what happened to Micheal's arm too but I thought I was going to at least learn why Peg's dumped Micheal! Is the preggers like Werewolf suggested?
    Last edited by Witch_Doctor; Oct 3rd, 2013 at 08:58 AM. Reason: there vs their
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi there,

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Also, was anyone else curious about what Pegs was going to say before she was interrupted. After all, she DID practically leave our boy standing in the doorway.
    I understand Pegs as a person who is very, very emotional about things. And I also think that she spares a lot of time thinking about her emotions and relation to other persons. Also I assume that Pegs is very light caught in doubting herself a lot. So I guess she wanted to apologize and to explain her behaviour to Michael with trying to be much more polite.
    But I am not certain ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Michael's Arm

Yes, we almost heard the story, but more importantly, Michael is ready to talk about it. He almost certainly arrived at Ft Irwin with a cast, unless Tanya is a literal miracle worker, and he avoids talking about it with the Wingman extraordinaire for several months.

I see good things. It is a level of maturity we have not seen. It is time to step up, knock some heads and start herding cats

Damn good points, all of them! Especially that Michael is ready to talk about it, since he was adamant about not letting go of that story. I did read a post somewhere that maybe the pay off might not be that big and we're all going to be disappointed (or something like that), but I also just remembered how I felt about that episode. I mean I was almost crying, rolled up in a little ball going "No, no, I refuse to believe this is an American Beauty ending". I guess what I'm saying is that when he gets a chance to tell the story again (and Pegs doesn't ruin it!) the pay off will be at least appropriate.

... If I just ruined American Beauty for you, I'm so sorry...
    Likes scbubba, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hoff4D View Post
    It's all good, just keepin the ribbing going.

And I'm 100% with you man...I'm on the house situation too, and everything that COULD go wrong, has. I had an accepted offer in July....I still don't have a closing date, and it looks like I may not EVER. The house I'm trying to buy is a HUD foreclosure (needs minor repairs, but it's a steal) and, given the state of the current government, FHA loans and HUD are on the chopping block, so even IF the paperwork garbage gets sorted out, I may just be stopped by congress! who knew.....ugh.

Good luck Nik
    Yup! That's my deal. we finally got through the pain and anguish of the buying process but now after all that and spending the money etc etc.....I apparently have to replace the roof that I was told had 2-3 years left on it.

I suppose on the bright side it's better to feel the sting now and be done with it. That being said.....this is going to suck balls.

Hope yours comes through soon!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Yup! That's my deal. we finally got through the pain and anguish of the buying process but now after all that and spending the money etc etc.....I apparently have to replace the roof that I was told had 2-3 years left on it.

I suppose on the bright side it's better to feel the sting now and be done with it. That being said.....this is going to suck balls.

Hope yours comes through soon!
    Damn, like you said though, you're getting it over with, like a quick pull on the bandaid.

Thanks for the well wishes, I hope it goes through too, my kicker is that my apt lease is up, I was supposed to have already closed on the house by Sept 15th, I've extended it twice now....and who knows how many more times I'll have to. My apt lease was up Sept 25th, luckily my complex has been nice and just asking me to come in every other week and paying up another couple weeks at the leased-price. But they sound like they're not going to do that past Oct 31st, so if I don't close by then, it may be a little bit of living out of the car, or an extra hour drive to work from mom and pops old place.....both very awesome.
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Since it seems that we can't get any secrets from KC or the wife , I might have to rely on the drunken Lois Lane of WA world.

Here we go: Nurse Brit, Nurse Brit, Nurse Brit!

Now that I got your attention Brit. we need you to remember those secrets detail that you learned from the wedding. If you do, you will get a bucket of Buffalo wings and 6 pack in exchange. Deal?
    Last edited by UndeadSweeper; Oct 3rd, 2013 at 08:41 AM.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Hey I just thought of this. May have read something but do not see it skimming back over the posts.. Did Burt Leave the 50cal in his shop or do you think he took it with him? I know he said they needed the mount from the hummer. Could that be what he is out to get and along the way look for Scarface?
    I guess we will have to wait till Monday to learn the truth. Normally I do not want to rush Mondays getting here. Damnit KC why not release these on Fridays!!!! I would rather Rush Fridays instead of Mondays!!!..

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Since it seems that we can't get any secrets from KC or the wife , I might have to rely on the drunken Lois Lane of WA world.

Here we go: Nurse Brit, Nurse Brit, Nurse Brit!

Now that I got your attention Brit. we need you to remember those secrets detail that you learned from the wedding. If you do, you will get a bucket of Buffalo wings and 6 pack in exchange. Deal?
    Well played....sadly she legit doesn't remember. I tried everything I could off air to get the info and nothin'....
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1274 View Post
    Hey I just thought of this. May have read something but do not see it skimming back over the posts.. Did Burt Leave the 50cal in his shop or do you think he took it with him? I know he said they needed the mount from the hummer. Could that be what he is out to get and along the way look for Scarface?
    I guess we will have to wait till Monday to learn the truth. Normally I do not want to rush Mondays getting here. Damnit KC why not release these on Fridays!!!! I would rather Rush Fridays instead of Mondays!!!..
    Yea, there's definitely an old man with a score to settle toting a 50 cal and a missing trigger finger running around with a french woman hellbent on crazy looking for anything with scars or tattoos...
    Likes scbubba, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoff4D View Post
    Yea, there's definitely an old man with a score to settle toting a 50 cal and a missing trigger finger running around with a french woman hellbent on crazy looking for anything with scars or tattoos...
    you just described my normal Saturday...
    Likes Storm, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast