User Tag List

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    Thanks for the clue. Lol.

I'm soooo glad Burt and Riley took off without saying anything to anyone. I wonder if Burt took the 50 cal with him or left it once he finished. I love that he played CJ for the fool to find out where the cameras and traps were before leaving.
    Likes scbubba liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pmchawk View Post
    ... Burt and Riley took off without saying anything to anyone. ...
    Which is quite the contrary to the title of this chapter ... I wonder who's gonna leave next? The survivors thin out on the survivalists ... So who's gonna survive?
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteranBeloved10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Ok KC, when will we get the Mike's broken arm story? Don't make us ask the wife.
    Oh, I'll just tell you what happened right now: Michael was reaching through a door when - I'm sorry my phone is ringing. OH! It's Elisa.
    Likes scbubba, Hoff4D, clem131, HardKor, EpiEpee and 8 others liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Pegs, you got to know better. If you plant potatoes in winter, you can already harvest them in April! Damn it, Pegs.

http://www.berkeleyhort.com/edibles_..._potatoes.html

What kind of organic farmer are you?

There is a history of characters talking a big game and failing to deliver on execution. She was a florist. Do we have any evidence that she really knows anything? I am not an expert on this, but I think I remember an estimate of 1 acre of an established garden can feed 10 people. Figure an acre is about 220 feet by 220 feet.

I do not want to nitpick every little thing in the story. I am open to a lot of disbelief slack, but I do look at patterns and talking big and failing to deliver seems to be one. So, I am stuck with not knowing if it is a bug or a feature.
    Likes scbubba, Hoff4D, 7oddisdead liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    There is a history of characters talking a big game and failing to deliver on execution. She was a florist. Do we have any evidence that she really knows anything? I am not an expert on this, but I think I remember an estimate of 1 acre of an established garden can feed 10 people. Figure an acre is about 220 feet by 220 feet.

I do not want to nitpick every little thing in the story. I am open to a lot of disbelief slack, but I do look at patterns and talking big and failing to deliver seems to be one. So, I am stuck with not knowing if it is a bug or a feature.
    Nah, my comment was partly ironic. I would have loved a "... but we've got some cucumber seeds" reference though.

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Tanya's work reminds me of some of the stuff we did on deployment. Granted she had little else to do, but she sounds like she went full meticulous on transferring the journals over to digital copies.

And yes, Michael is interrupted from one story to start another... and then--- grrr! It's like I'm a deer, just prancing along and I spot a little brook, I put my little deer lips down to the cool clear water... and BAM! A f***** bullet rips off part of my head!
    Likes scbubba, zombie Danny, HardKor liked this post
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised, if Kelly already has recognized him. Remember: The suited guy was in the Tower ... And the Tower-people met him or recognized him on different occassions. Words spread as fast as zombies in a zombocalypse ... Kelly knows him and probably has recognized him in Tanyas words.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Yeah, you're probably right. I was writing based on a debate I had, in my own head, over whether or not Kelly even knew about TOWTM. I think I concluded that it was likely that she did. When you over think things it's easy to forget if you actually verbalized your thoughts to others or not.
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Which is quite the contrary to the title of this chapter ... I wonder who's gonna leave next? The survivors thin out on the survivalists ... So who's gonna survive?
    Or it's foreshadowing the fact they aren't staying together is weakening themselves.
    Likes HardKor liked this post

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    ...I think I remember an estimate of 1 acre of an established garden can feed 10 people. Figure an acre is about 220 feet by 220 feet...
    Someone did an infographic on this:

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    Someone did an infographic on this:
    Always with the charts. Awesome.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast