User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

I still think she was an engineer. Not a seasoned one, but maybe a new graduate.

CJ reminds me a lot of the engineer in Schindler's List.

just in case you haven't seen it.....here's the vid. There's some swearing in this and an execution. Warning, it's not an easy thing to watch, especially if you are an engineer or have any sort of mechanical background. AND may I remind you..it's from Schindler's List...
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Hanniekuma View Post
    I still think she was an engineer. Not a seasoned one, but maybe a new graduate.
    Interesting that you would bring up engineer. This morning I solved the mystery. CJ was Dunbar Apartments' MAINTENANCE MAN!!
    Likes Merlin1274, scbubba, Hanniekuma liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Interesting that you would bring up engineer. This morning I solved the mystery. CJ was Dunbar Apartments' MAINTENANCE MAN!!
    Stand down Maint...oh wait...um...would it be in poor taste if we told CJ to take a knee?
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    I think she was a COSTCO manager! She know's how to direct people because she worked at costco and she know's how to get things becasue what doesnt costco have! Oh and she know's about guns and getting prepared becasue she probably had a dad in the millitary. Boo ya! solved it
    Last edited by alexcadtek; Oct 30th, 2013 at 04:50 PM.
    Likes Footbutt liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

i'll take a stab at it....

Chinese Government Spy that moonlighted as a third-shift Rent-A-Cop (a la "Men At Work", starring Charlie Sheen and Emilio Estevez).

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    I say CJ headed up the LA Chinese Moffia.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    (The following is my personal opinion of Cj. I can be completely wrong. Time will hopefully tell.)

I believe Cj was a upward moving business woman. She exhibits all the traits of a CEO, and she knows it. But she is not a CEO yet, and that burns her. That is why it upset her so much when Victor and Saul called her a "nobody." Obsessive, controlling, strives for knowledge, and an overly secret personality was developed from climbing the corporate ladder, working hard herself, ordering those under her, and stabbing her competition in the back.

She is for sure a planner, not a fighter. If she was PD, or part of any criminal organization, she would have had a firearm in her apartment when the outbreak started instead of the Katana, which she honestly cannot use very well. I believe most of her knowledge of how to shoot came from basic instruction from Sean. The only firefight she was in (that we know of) was handled badly as well.

If it was for decoration as an anime fan, or symbol of power, the Katana became a weapon because it was on hand. Her overall good physical health and cunning have helped her, but it caught up to her when she fought a true knife fighter in Scratch.

Her exterior of toughness is also a wall, put up to keep people out. As Sean mentioned, she already had one breakdown, and she also hid during the attack on the other tower. Those breakdowns will come back to haunt us, i'm afraid...
    Likes scbubba, Cabbage Patch, Merlin1274 liked this post

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalJHP View Post
    (The following is my personal opinion of Cj. I can be completely wrong. Time will hopefully tell.)

I believe Cj was a upward moving business woman. She exhibits all the traits of a CEO, and she knows it. But she is not a CEO yet, and that burns her. That is why it upset her so much when Victor and Saul called her a "nobody." Obsessive, controlling, strives for knowledge, and an overly secret personality was developed from climbing the corporate ladder, working hard herself, ordering those under her, and stabbing her competition in the back.

She is for sure a planner, not a fighter. If she was PD, or part of any criminal organization, she would have had a firearm in her apartment when the outbreak started instead of the Katana, which she honestly cannot use very well. I believe most of her knowledge of how to shoot came from basic instruction from Sean. The only firefight she was in (that we know of) was handled badly as well.

If it was for decoration as an anime fan, or symbol of power, the Katana became a weapon because it was on hand. Her overall good physical health and cunning have helped her, but it caught up to her when she fought a true knife fighter in Scratch.

Her exterior of toughness is also a wall, put up to keep people out. As Sean mentioned, she already had one breakdown, and she also hid during the attack on the other tower. Those breakdowns will come back to haunt us, i'm afraid...
    That is an awesome theory on CJ. Really fits the bill when you think about it.. But she was good enough to get the jump on Saul. So the chick does have skills. Just scratch probably has way more experience up close and personal with a blade.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Oh, there is no doubt Cj excelled at stealth. At least from the time the other tower fell, she survived by being as covert as possible.

"Lurker"

Status
    It's like security patrol! I'm a teacher and find that you do a good job! Everybody should do that thing that he is talented. For example, I'm talented in writing, so I write for online writing service ca.papersowl.com. And a lot of students appreciate my work, some of my colleagues find it awesome.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast