User Tag List

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    "Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I am just curious about the production calendar. In the past it always had when the next episode on. this time its empty. just wondering that's all.

Staff of We're Alive

Status
    Achievements:
    Well LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: huskey007
    Am I the only one in here that thinks Pegs had every right to drop Michael like a hot potato? Before Pegs left for Boulder it was pretty obvious to me that she was cutting ties with him. It's not like he offered her much along the lines of affection and support. Now granted he had other $hit going on but he wasn't the most attentive guy.

Pegs seems to me to be the overly attached type of girlfriend and that kind of woman needs a whole lot more the Michael was willing or able to give. Now that things have settled down a bit he heads over for a booty call and gets high rim rejected. Time to move on Michael, you need a different kind of woman in your life.

http://i.imgur.com/Griv253.jpg
    Likes Lilydragon, Jannit, Raven, Arch_Will, scbubba and 4 others liked this post
    Active shooter diamond formation on my mark. Go go go!!!!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by mgmray View Post
    Am I the only one in here that thinks Pegs had every right to drop Michael like a hot potato? Before Pegs left for Boulder it was pretty obvious to me that she was cutting ties with him. It's not like he offered her much along the lines of affection and support. Now granted he had other $hit going on but he wasn't the most attentive guy.

Pegs seems to me to be the overly attached type of girlfriend and that kind of woman needs a whole lot more the Michael was willing or able to give. Now that things have settled down a bit he heads over for a booty call and gets high rim rejected. Time to move on Michael, you need a different kind of woman in your life.

http://i.imgur.com/Griv253.jpg

so not saving everybody asses is enough to get a little attention from his ex. did you forget that he did write to her and was worry about when all hell broke loose in Colorado. it was like she did a 180 from being grateful for being saved to what have you done for me lately. Hell, Kelly was more warm to Micheal than Pegs was.
    Likes Lilydragon, Litmaster liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
    I am just curious about the production calendar. In the past it always had when the next episode on. this time its empty. just wondering that's all.
    The man has a wedding to think about. Give him a break! Straight up though, I've been wondering too.
    Likes Lilydragon liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

Staff of We're Alive

Status
    Achievements:

so not saving everybody asses is enough to get a little attention from his ex. did you forget that he did write to her and was worry about when all hell broke loose in Colorado. it was like she did a 180 from being grateful for being saved to what have you done for me lately. Hell, Kelly was more warm to Micheal than Pegs was.
    To little to late. Writing letters after letting her go without a fight is indicative of a don't give a shit about the relationship attitude. Worrying about her while she's in Colorado and not when she's here with him to experience the caring isn't going to score him any points either.

Bro is hurting but he should of seen it coming from miles away. You don't let her get on a bus to Boulder without a fight if you're going to get all butthurt when she gets back in town and isn't giving you the come hither eyes. Michael needs a different kind of woman. The Riley or CJ type, a woman who can lay down some cover fire when the $hit gets real! Pegs isn't and never will be that kind of woman, hell she's anti-gun for gods sake!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    To little to late. Writing letters after letting her go without a fight is indicative of a don't give a shit about the relationship attitude. Worrying about her while she's in Colorado and not when she's here with him to experience the caring isn't going to score him any points either.

Bro is hurting but he should of seen it coming from miles away. You don't let her get on a bus to Boulder without a fight if you're going to get all butthurt when she gets back in town and isn't giving you the come hither eyes. Michael needs a different kind of woman. The Riley or CJ type, a woman who can lay down some cover fire when the $hit gets real! Pegs isn't and never will be that kind of woman, hell she's anti-gun for gods sake!
    I agree. that Pegs is a wrong choice for Micheal. but, still would have been nice if she was just a little more affectionate to him. I always thought Pegs was mismatched with Micheal. Now Riley might be if she can come to terms with the feeling that she had for Angel, She might blame Micheal for not going back. Cj maybe but i think she has a bigger pair than he does. I think Tanya could give Micheal a run for his money. She seems to be able to hold her own with Micheal. Wouldn't that be a hoot
    Likes tinfoilhats, scbubba, Cabbage Patch liked this post

Staff of We're Alive

Status
    Achievements:

I agree. that Pegs is a wrong choice for Micheal. but, still would have been nice if she was just a little more affectionate to him. I always thought Pegs was mismatched with Micheal. Now Riley might be if she can come to terms with the feeling that she had for Angel, She might blame Micheal for not going back. Cj maybe but i think she has a bigger pair than he does. I think Tanya could give Micheal a run for his money. She seems to be able to hold her own with Micheal. Wouldn't that be a hoot
    Tanya! Wouldn't that be a hoot, Cougar Alert!!! Yeah I agree, Pegs was a tad frigid at the door, she could have been a bit more cordial . I have to agree with your CJ theory though, she has one less leg than Michael but may have bigger balls!
    Likes tinfoilhats, Lilydragon, Litmaster liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Tanya! Wouldn't that be a hoot, Cougar Alert!!! Yeah I agree, Pegs was a tad frigid at the door, she could have been a bit more cordial . I have to agree with your CJ theory though, she has one less leg than Michael but may have bigger balls!
    Then the only problem might be Saul.. Would Micheal have Saul call him Dad? then that would make Lizzie son Micheal's grandson. Oh I could hear the banjos starting to tune up.
    Likes Lilydragon, Litmaster, Alizée liked this post

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registeredPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Bahahaha exactly

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    I can't picture Michael with Tanya. Now, if Burt were to think that Shirley wanted him to move on, maybe Burt and Tanya? Burt did seem to like Tanya's sass when they first met!
    Likes Lilydragon, Alizée, Red Shirt liked this post

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast