User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked

What are You Looking Forward to the Most in Season 4?

I would love to hear what everyone is looking forward to the most in the upcoming final season of We're Alive! Do you have any questions lurking in the back of your mind? (Let's be honest, who doesn't have unanswered questions??) Are there two characters you wouldn't mind um, having a moment? Do you think a specific character needs to die? If so, why?

For me, I'm most looking forward to learning who Randy is and why Michael doesn't want to talk about him (her? I can't remember if the gender of Randy is known.), I want to see how the hatred Scratch has towards Pegs is resolved, and I would love to learn how the whole infection began, and if Ink had a part in it.
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Likes Cabbage Patch, LiamKerrington liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    I read that. That was actually what inspired my question, I want to know what other fans want/hope to see in season 4.
    Likes Osiris liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

That was the intent of the piece. Glad it worked.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    I'm waiting for Burt to skull fuk that bitch Scratch....If thats all that season 4 is about then I'll be happy.

Okay and maybe what caused the outbreak, what Ink's story is, etc, etc.

I think season 4's purpose will be to play out and resolve the human/human/zombie conflict and any answers to questions we get will be coincedental and just due course as the characters answer to one another. I won't be surprised if some things are never answered and left for speculation or interpretation.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi there,

what am I looking forward to ... ? Mh, tough question.
    Three seasons of wild and exhausting struggle for survival. At the end of season 3 Michael makes a broad announcement carried by the will to stop struggling, and to turn the tides of all the various wars.
    That' s actually that what I hope to see: A group of tattered misfits and civilians trying to survive, fighting against all odds and enemies, being capable of turning things in their favor and finally surviving this zombocalypse ...

What I don't want to see: cheesy and cheap moments; I don't want to have all those melodramatic things which did not play any role during seasons 1-3; I don't want to have shallow and simple-minded explanations for why zombies exist; I don't want to be the omniscient listener who knows everything about all characters, zombies, locations, events, and sh*t after the season 4 finale. So what I want is that Kc and crew and cast go on as they used to in the past; leaving some things open for debate and speculation, focussing an the core-elements of the story, putting a lot of suspense in action and well told story-arcs ... That's it what I want.

I have no great expectations about any character; many I like; I have kind of a personal hatred agenda with way too many of the heroes and heroines as well as villains and villainesses although I like them, but with respect to the whole story this does not really matter. I like the "scientific" tone underlying the apocalypse and the events, and I'd be pretty much pissed, when things turn out to be kind of a Doom- or Duke Nukem-Story or shit ...

Anyway. Just my 2c ... And thanks for asking.
    Btw.: Randy seems to be male ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Jul 16th, 2013 at 10:04 AM. Reason: some typoes ...
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robzombie View Post
    I'm waiting for Burt to skull fuk that bitch Scratch....If thats all that season 4 is about then I'll be happy.
    Oof. You're so crass, sir.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Robzombie View Post

Okay and maybe what caused the outbreak, what Ink's story is, etc, etc.

I think season 4's purpose will be to play out and resolve the human/human/zombie conflict and any answers to questions we get will be coincedental and just due course as the characters answer to one another. I won't be surprised if some things are never answered and left for speculation or interpretation.
    I agree. I would not mind if every single one of our questions are not answered. In my mind, it just leaves room for KC to come back in the coming months/years and write a few spin offs. Maybe even a prequel or two. He might not, and I do think he will wrap up most of the major plot points. I wouldn't mind if a few minor questions are unanswered though.

As far as Burt and Scratch go, well, sure. Scratch destroyed Shirley, broke Burt's heart, and that was bitchy. But what would you expect? She's a bitch. She does bitchy things. She's still my favorite character, and I have hope that she will redeem herself! (Not likely, I know, but sometimes that makes hope all the more sweet.) I do know, however, that Burt killing Scratch, or even Pegs killing Scratch would be a huge and fantastic moment for many of the We're Alive fans, so I'm prepared for that possibility.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Hi there,

what am looking forward to ... ? Mh, tough question.
    Three seasons of wild and exhausting struggle for survival. At the end of season 3 Michael makes a broad announcement carried by the will to stop struggling, but to turn the tides of all the various wars.
    That'S actually it what I hope to see: A group of tattered misfits and civilians trying to survive, fighting against all odds and enemies, being capable of turning things in their favor and finally surviving this zombocalypse ...

What I don'T want to see: Cheesy and cheap moments; I don't want to have all those melodramatic things which did not play any role during seasons 1-3; I don't want to have shallow and simple-minded explanations for why zombies exist; I don't want to be the omniscient listener who knows everything about all cahracters, zombies, locations, events, and sh*t after the season 4 finale. So what I want is that Kc and crew and cast go on as used to in the past; leaving some things open for debate and speculation, focussing an the core-elements of the story, putting a lot of suspense in action and well told story-arcs ... That's it what I want.

I have no great expectations about any character; many I like; I have kind of a personal hatred agenda with way too many of the heroes and heroines as well as villains and villainesses, but with respect to the whole story this does not really matter. I like the "scientific" tone underlying the apocalypse and the events, and I'd be pretty much pissed, when things turn out to be kind of a Doom- or Duke Nukem-Story or shit ...

Anyway. Just my 2c ... And thanks for asking.
    Btw.: Randy seems to be male ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Thanks for replying! I don't think the style of the story this far will change much, if at all, but I understand your viewpoint. I would also love to see a clinical, scientific reason to why zombies exist.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ceincaled View Post
    Thanks for replying! I don't think the style of the story this far will change much, if at all, but I understand your viewpoint. I would also love to see a clinical, scientific reason to why zombies exist.
    Actually: The best thing that could happen would be that the audience does not get any explanation for all those zombies. This is what you get in so many other zombiestories: dark magic or voodoo, radioactive dump, chemical experiments gone wild, biological/ chemical/ outer-space-ish/radioactive/ viral/ bacterial/ Justin Bieberish-ish agents starting the zombies, mutations of genes, fast food gone wrong, Transformers-Movie-Fandom starting it all ... Whatever the cause, in many stories the audience learns the resaons for zombies coming to unlive and to swarm the planet.

What, if "We're Alive" does not offer an explanation? Up until now we have so many interesting and/or crazy ideas about what's going on - I wouldn't mind keeping it that way until and even beyong the end of the show ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes runs4theheckofit, Cabbage Patch liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast