User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved5000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Archlycan
    i was fascinated by the fungal zombie ants and their images are terrifying... what if that ended up magnified.. lol would be like the flood from Halo. or maybe it already exists and takes part in reality television shows O.o

and witch doctor, the book i was referring to was a paranormal encyclopedia giving descriptions and examples of the strangeness found throuout history. from Human Combustion to phoney seances and from witch hunts to vampirism. very interesting read for a nerdy teenager
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

I once summoned the devil.
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved5000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Archlycan
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    That was Siri
    Likes LiamKerrington, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Will View Post
    That was Siri
    I have no idea what that is.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

i was fascinated by the fungal zombie ants and their images are terrifying... what if that ended up magnified.. lol would be like the flood from Halo. or maybe it already exists and takes part in reality television shows O.o

and witch doctor, the book i was referring to was a paranormal encyclopedia giving descriptions and examples of the strangeness found throuout history. from Human Combustion to phoney seances and from witch hunts to vampirism. very interesting read for a nerdy teenager

I've read plenty of those types of books in my youth, too. To the point that I would scare myself from sleeping. Drove my parents crazy to wake up with their teenage son cowering in bed between them.

As for zombie infections in humans, well lets just say be careful around Mr. Whiskers, AKA Zombie Kitty. Toxoplasma Gondii

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post

I thought you WERE the devil.

That was Siri

Now THAT'S Funny!
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Keyword: was.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    If Bill Roberts is Ink as many have suggested, the occult thing may just be him taking advantage of the situation, able to play out the fantasies he had before the outbreak. As for a connection to the little ones, I've always thought that perhaps they were infants from the maternity ward of the hospital that were infected at infancy, and the virus bonded with them more cohesively since they were still growing, causing the noted rapid growth and possibly why they cause others to become little ones as the virus has further mutated inside of them.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Let's recall that chapter 10 "Purgatory" had a guest author citation. My personal knowledge base is not what it once was and I have not gotten to late season 3, but I think that is the only time it has occurred. KC has also gone out of his way to shoutout that Samantha is dead. These two oddballs lead me to place less emphasis on the ritualistic aspects of her murder.

That being said, KC is a huge fan of Lost ( I have not screened it ) but it is my understand the series hallmark is interweaving of plots within plots, so even the most casual of details has significance when revisited in a later context.
    Last edited by Grognaurd; Aug 20th, 2013 at 05:01 AM. Reason: Added title Purgatory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12