User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

What Episodes/ scenes haunt you

"Scorched Earth" still haunts me. The Kids that Riley save and give back to their parents... dying in the Nuke blast was just brutal. I have listened to that episode several times and every time I think the kids are going to get on the chopper, and it never happens.

The attempted rape on Lizzy is the opposite for me, every time I hear it I get a little sick thinking Lizzy is going to be violated and have a uneasy relief when Scratch saves her.

What scenes still freak you out?
    Likes LiamKerrington, scbubba liked this post

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

I have to say that I get an uneasy feeling when Kalani & Riley are describing the rooms in the mental ward at Cain hospital. Then I definitely tense up when they have their run in with "him" in the hallway....
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Burt killing the Behemoth. The imagery of it running blind through the Colony and the sounds it was making as it was dying. Sure, good that he took down a beast but the sounds of it in distress reminds me of a wounded animal.
    Likes Red Shirt, LiamKerrington, scbubba liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:

The other scene that made me really uneasy was the boat. When I run I always feel like I can run faster if I try but when I am swimming it always seems too slow. Not being able to see under the water made me think that something was going to pull them under at any time. That scene was like a scary movie where an idiot opens the door when the whole theater is yelling not to do it, it kind of aggravated me.

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    I have to say that I get an uneasy feeling when Kalani & Riley are describing the rooms in the mental ward at Cain hospital. Then I definitely tense up when they have their run in with "him" in the hallway....
    Theory: The man in the pin stripe suit is wearing body armor. He is smart enough and he was shot in the chest at least once with a gun and once with a bow.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Duffusmonkey View Post
    The other scene that made me really uneasy was the boat. When I run I always feel like I can run faster if I try but when I am swimming it always seems too slow. Not being able to see under the water made me think that something was going to pull them under at any time. That scene was like a scary movie where an idiot opens the door when the whole theater is yelling not to do it, it kind of aggravated me.
    That's the way I felt when swimming at night for several years after I saw Jaws for the first time....
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    That's another one of mine too. Even the title of the chapter, The Devil's Workshop, raises the hair on the back of my neck.
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    When Scratch cut CJ, I can still hear the screams.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, scbubba liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

- when Scratch used all here evil and spite to finish off Charly, 'cause this was totally evil
    - the Firetruck-Scene, 'cause imagine shit would have had hit the fan ...
    - when Pegs shot Latch, 'cause it was very down to the core and intense and the fright of Pegs being on her own for the very first time was like WOW!
    - the golf-park scene when the unknown red-haired girl was killed, 'cause to me it was so surrealistic what was going on
    - the collapse of The Tower, 'just because
    - Scratch and Lizzy talking about Scratch's backstory, 'cause you had the first opportunity to really understand parts of Scratch and it adds something to socializing with the enemy while my mind wouldn't accept any sympathy for this nightmare of a woman
    - the Burt-torturing by Scratch, 'cause this was really, really evil, and a pain only from listening to it (awesome acting on all sides in this scene)
    - the Scratch-CJ-duell, just because
    - the first Marcus-Michael dialogue gave me a lot of creeps, 'cause it was kind of a weird utopian dystopian ideology in the mind of Marcus

Just to name a few ...
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Apr 30th, 2013 at 02:09 AM.
    Likes HardKor, Witch_Doctor, scbubba liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    - when Scratch used all here evil and spite to finish off Charly, 'cause this was totally evil
    - the Firetruck-Scene, 'cause imagine shit would have had hit the fan ...
    - when Pegs shot Latch, 'cause it was very down to the core and intense and the fright of Pegs being on her own for the very first time was like WOW!
    - the golf-park scene when the unknown red-haired girl was killed, 'cause to me it was so surrealistic what was going on
    - the collapse of The Tower, 'just because
    - Scratch and Lizzy talking about Scratch's backstory, 'cause you had the first opportunity to really understand parts of Scratch and it adds something to socializing with the enemy while my mind wouldn't accept any sympathy for this nightmare of a woman
    - the Burt-torturing by Scratch, 'cause this was really, really evil, and a pain only from listening to it (awesome acting on all sides in this scene)
    - the Scratch-CJ-duell, just because
    - the first Marcus-Michael dialogue gave me a lot of creeps, 'cause it was kind of a weird utopian dystopian ideology in the mind of Marcus

Just to name a few ...

Yeah, what LiamKerrington said.
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast