User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

I think that Michael and Pegs are never ever ever getting back together (This is exhausting, you know!)
    Likes Robzombie liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Michael speaks with his head, Pegs with her heart. I think they could come together again, if Pegs accepts that Michael is not half as emotional as she is. She only needs to recognize and trust in his loyalty, he would like to invoke on her as well. But as long as she does not get passed her purely emotional expectations, both of them maybe won't connect again.

But most important for both of them is that they both are heavily dissappointed about what happened at Fort Irwin: Michael wanted to be with her and expected her to stay at the base; and Pegs probably (and likely?) expected him to depart from the military service and join her in the life of a civilian. Before that they never spoke about the future; and when the time was ripe both stuck with the personal ambitions, while both also chose the hardest possible consequences from their individual decisions without even considering something like: "We will meet again, when the shit has ended, and then we will love us 24/7 ...". Thus it boils down to: They both need to speak with each other, understand each other and stop thinking in binary schemes ... Else their love will go on with failing.

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

So, I tried reading as much as I can with the time I have. (I'm being naughty during working hours!) Pegs, to me, is quite complex but I do believe her true colors are gonna burst. I tend to think back on how these things that we are taught isn't her knack. I just love hearing her bloom into this intense person. Going from stand offish to taking initiative. But it is interesting though that flying the helicopter and one shot to Latch downs him has me thinking, "You naughty Pegs. What ARE you hiding?!" I can't wait to hear more about her!

Soldiers and zombies and ex-cons, OH MY!!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered5000 Experience PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: OldtypeM87
    I think Michael and Riley have a better chance of hooking up than Michael and CJ.
    Likes TheWombat, HardKor liked this post
    If the zombie invasion happens, the first place I'm going to is Taco Bell for some chalupas. It's the last place anyone would go to.

"Lurker"

Status
    I think that hope has a better chance of hooking up with someone than Michael and CJ
    Likes HardKor, OldtypeM87 liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered5000 Experience PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: OldtypeM87
    Quote Originally Posted by Amp88 View Post
    I think that hope has a better chance of hooking up with someone than Michael and CJ
    If it turns out to be Datu, I will be creeped out
    Likes SwedeGirl, HardKor liked this post
    If the zombie invasion happens, the first place I'm going to is Taco Bell for some chalupas. It's the last place anyone would go to.

"Lurker"

Status
    I was really growing to like Pegs - that is right up until the moment she told Michael she got his letters and met someone else (in 5 months). Was really hoping for true love after putting up with the tons of time it took to get them together. Makes their relationship seem a bit wishy washy to me now. That said I am only up to just after where Lizzy died. Sure wish she made it up to get Michael to appreciate her - but there hasn't been any follow up. So sad about this.

"Lurker"

Status

I think Pegs is demanding on herself - like: she wants to prove not only everyone but herself that she is worth something.
    But since "logic" is not necessarily her strength, everything she does roots in either total naivity or at least emotions.
    shazam for pc windows
    One thing that drives Pegs a lot is to seek justification or justice for whatever she does wrong. This is especially true for what she did to Latch. Later she asks Angel for a favor to at least give Scratch the chance to bury her brother. And something tells me that Pegs is not really over her conflict with Scratch, because she was not able to ask Scratch for redemption personally .

I just hope she doesn't get killed by scratch like angel did. Of course, I'm waiting for the war between Burt and Scratch. Never destroy a man's love of guns.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123