User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Unit9014 View Post
    I know I am probably too anal about all things firearms but does it bother anyone else how they all call their magazines 'clips'? I just re-listened to The War chapter from season 1 and it made me cringe every time, especially when Burt, Michael, Saul or Angel did it, they are trained soldiers (and a firearms dealer)!

Attachment 2786
    It's a pet peeve of mine but I had to let it go for WA. That being said, I do hear people that know better still call mags clips from time to time....
    Likes Unit liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    Listening again I just realize how hard Kalani had to work to keep up his ruse. He must have had one heck of a poker face. There are so many situations he had to play dumb or pretend he was just being friendly when he was really fishing for info. And nobody seemed to notice anything, even us the listeners. I think his character was masterfully written.

Looking from that lens though and knowing how well KC can write, I wonder what other jaw dropping surprises we will get from our characters? I think once the season ends we will need to go back and re listen again and still be wondering 'Man! How did I miss that?'
    Likes Robzombie liked this post
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Listening again I just realize how hard Kalani had to work to keep up his ruse. He must have had one heck of a poker face. There are so many situations he had to play dumb or pretend he was just being friendly when he was really fishing for info. And nobody seemed to notice anything, even us the listeners. I think his character was masterfully written.

Looking from that lens though and knowing how well KC can write, I wonder what other jaw dropping surprises we will get from our characters? I think once the season ends we will need to go back and re listen again and still be wondering 'Man! How did I miss that?'
    Yeah I've listened front to back about 40 times in the past 2 years and I still catch something every once in a while that I missed before.
    Likes Unit liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Holy cow that is a lot of listening haha
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    I know I am probably too anal about all things firearms but does it bother anyone else how they all call their magazines 'clips'? I just re-listened to The War chapter from season 1 and it made me cringe every time, especially when Burt, Michael, Saul or Angel did it, they are trained soldiers (and a firearms dealer)!

Attachment 2786
    Mark my words... one day I'll go back and fix every last one... but it'll most likely be in the remastered version. Podcast episodes rarely get edited.

EDIT: I'll leave Angels. He's an officer, and new at that.
    Likes scbubba, masnyder4, Unit liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Mark my words... one day I'll go back and fix every last one... but it'll most likely be in the remastered version. Podcast episodes rarely get edited.

EDIT: I'll leave Angels. He's an officer, and new at that.
    Haha, that is awesome. Angel, poor lil tyke, he tries so hard

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Going through the whole show again. I am wondering if at some point we will learn more about Sean. We hear so much about thing that he did since Z-Day, but still don't really seem to have any idea who he is or was. It feels like he is in limbo land between being a red shirt and a main character.
    Likes Storm liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Going through a relisten I am surprised how many times people ask Michael if he read something and he hasn't. It's his idea to do the logs, but then after the first few days he doesn't seem interested in reading them anymore. He doesn't read Carl's report about what happened at the Chinook. He is supposed to be a MI Analyst but he doesn't ever seem to want to analyze the intel he has haha.

And I can't count how many times Tanya asks him if he has read the journals and he hasn't. The annoying part is they usually start to argue and so if feels like we never really get out of Tanya whatever discovery she has made. It seems like Tanya has made herself into a zombie expert, but that knowledge seems to stay mostly with her. If we do lose Tanya at some point that will be quite a loss.
    Likes Storm liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Once Michael signs his new orders and gets filled in by Kimmet at Irwin we are told that Irwin has outposts 'all over the place' on various 'special missions'. We know about the team to Pantex to get the nukes (though that was when they first arrived) and we know about the team to Long Beach where Long gets hit. But what other teams? Where did they go? Were they taken out in the nuke blasts as well or was Kimmet embellishing a little on how many teams they had in how many places? Or will we run into another team at some point who was out when the blast happened and has been wandering looking for other survivors since?
    Likes Red Shirt liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    In real life, Dick Cheney came in and put RR's Continuity of Goverment on steroids. I still think the damage to the country was so much that many sites went dark and off the air. I hope they begin to awaken at the one year mark. But, I think a lot more is known about the world than is written into the story, because it is about the characters and events surrounding Michael.
    Likes scbubba, Red Shirt, Unit liked this post

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast