User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    @Mac I was thinking that too, but it makes more since to have the mole being the person to fire the first shot, cause they'd want the tower to get over run by the mallers. And shooting the first shot might make the process a little bit faster.

"Lurker"

Status
    @Step You could be right there. I just really think that we're in for a few surprises soon. Its been very straightforward so far with very few twists and turns. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Scuner Mac View Post
    @Step You could be right there. I just really think that we're in for a few surprises soon. Its been very straightforward so far with very few twists and turns. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
    Yes, I dont think we will fully figure out who it is anytime soon., I know KC think way ahead. So he has carefully placed clues here and there, and I KNOW he loves toying with us.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    I still don't think it actually matters who fired the shot. It'll be a random fool. I'll eat my hat. LOL. The mole is the important piece. Here's the weird thing.. a mole would want to skeedadle ASAP. They would have at least tried to escape when their Maller friends beat feat. So far, I think everyone important is still in place. So, that means that the mole isn't a mole, but someone misguided.
    Let's say Pegs is the one. Why? Pegs is a pacifist and lacks street smarts. So, she'd believe that there is strength in numbers. They'd work in the "enemy of my enemy is my friend" gray area.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    I'm thinking that it was saul drunkenly firing his M9 out the window in anger after lizzy wouldnt sleep with him.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Queen,
    that's a good theory too. As I said, it could have been anyone. They were all drinking.. stupid.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    I still don't think it actually matters who fired the shot. It'll be a random fool. I'll eat my hat. LOL. The mole is the important piece. Here's the weird thing.. a mole would want to skeedadle ASAP. They would have at least tried to escape when their Maller friends beat feat. So far, I think everyone important is still in place. So, that means that the mole isn't a mole, but someone misguided.
    Let's say Pegs is the one. Why? Pegs is a pacifist and lacks street smarts. So, she'd believe that there is strength in numbers. They'd work in the "enemy of my enemy is my friend" gray area.
    see my only problem with that is, i dont see peggs being able to keep a straight face and live a lie like that, everythign in her personality would show her being like michael!!! we should be nice to them and survive together!!! not being all underhanded and sneaky about it, usually she owns up to her mistakes, then goes and cries in her room for a day or two... (potted plant incident)
    Angel's #1 Fan

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Ra1th,
    Methinks that be part of the issue with pegs and her dreams/nightmare. Guilt over using a gun, guilt from killing, guilt from being forced to take a life in a situation that got out of hand that she started. You know the old saying about Good Intentions. I don't think she'd say anything because of all the people who died and for the fear of being kicked out the tower. She'd pay for it internally.. like she is.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Yeah I dont see pegs being the traitor. Whats her motivation? She wants to get with michael and doesnt really have any huge problems with the people in the tower.

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by sdkmcqueen View Post
    i'm thinking that it was saul drunkenly firing his m9 out the window in anger after lizzy wouldnt sleep with him.
    best reason i've heard rofl!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast