User Tag List

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Randy vs. Ink (The Ladder Match)

After listening to the recent episode of WND, I thought about the theory of Randy and Inkhaving their own factions of zombies. That'd be cool. But then I was thinking of how Randy's group took Tanya without hurting her or attacking anyone else. Theory: Either Randy is a human that has somehow controlled a crew and was trying to get Tanya to work with him on a cure (HIGHLY UNLIKELY) or Randy is a smart one, and he was trying to steal Tanya to use against Ink or Randy (Zed or Human, doesn't matter) and he knows or senses that there is something about Tanya's blood or genetics that has a cure or vaccine. I just feel that there is significance to Randy and Ink being seperate. This is the first we have known of another leader Zombie besides Ink.

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Wouldn't it be a first blood match It's possible.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Or a Falls Count Anywhere match

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

I think Randy is the key to the final season

I feel strongly that Randy is the key to the final season:

The fact that Michael has not told the story of his broken arm makes me think that it will not be told until Michael has a confrontation with Randy.

Randy does have control over the Behemoths that Ink Made. The damage in the hospital from the behemoths makes me confident that he made them but that does not mean that he controls them. This is the second time Randy has been associated with the behemoths, the first time was when Michael broke his arm.

I don't think that Randy is an ally, My theory is that Randy is like INK because he retains higher though patterns but he is not a psychopath like INK, he is just driven by the instinct to hunt and kill like an animal. I am guessing that the behemoth at the water station found Michael after the steam explosion, though he was dead and dragged him to Randy's faction base. Randy discovered he was alive and when he does not kill Michael Immediately Michael pleads for his life and is shocked when Randy can talk to him a little. Talking to a human snaps Randy out of his Zombie killing rage long enough for him to tell Michael to run because he can only stay lucid for a few minutes and when he looses control the other zombies will attack.

Michael doesn't want to talk about it because he knows that if people hesitate to kill zombies they will loose the edge that has kept them alive.

The problem with my theory is that Michael seemed to willing to Kill Randy later when he kidnaps Tonya even if he is a little sad about it.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    To be honest, I think it'd be a Hell In A Cell, Last Man Standing match with no referee
    Disclaimer!
    These are the ravings of an insane lunatic. Take nothing he/she/it says, does or looks like seriously

Wonderful story with an exciting ending

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Luna Guardian View Post
    To be honest, I think it'd be a Hell In A Cell, Last Man Standing match with no referee
    In that case humanity is saved because Mankind always wins cage matches! Have a nice day!