User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    "Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Tell that to the cows on the farm... :-)
    I wouldn't exactly call us humans predators. Also cows are a whole lot docile than humans. Also, humans are a lot smarter than zombies (excluding maybe the smart ones)
    Disclaimer!
    These are the ravings of an insane lunatic. Take nothing he/she/it says, does or looks like seriously

Wonderful story with an exciting ending

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Luna Guardian View Post
    I wouldn't exactly call us humans predators. Also cows are a whole lot docile than humans. Also, humans are a lot smarter than zombies (excluding maybe the smart ones)
    I contend that Humans are apex predators and the cow thing is an example of how predator and prey coexist... Not that it is how the prey necessarily wants to coexist nor with their assent. But it happens...

Basically a call back to the arena in season 1 where the Zeds kept a food supply on hand instead of just trying to find more when they got hungry.
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Lurker"

Status
    I sort of thought the whole arena scene showed us that zombies and humans could coexist. The low ranking zombies refrained from eating humans and kept them in holding cells, so that was a coexistence of sorts. I can see the smart ones eventually figuring out how to breed humans for food.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyElliot View Post
    I sort of thought the whole arena scene showed us that zombies and humans could coexist. The low ranking zombies refrained from eating humans and kept them in holding cells, so that was a coexistence of sorts. I can see the smart ones eventually figuring out how to breed humans for food.
    Right. Whether all of the Zeds have the ability to decide to be "ranchers", at least someone had the smarts to think of it and the ability to force the others to comply.

Makes you wonder if the masses around the Colony are gonna be killing people or taking prisoners... or trying to turn people... Hmmm?

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    I don't think the arena scene with Datu and Samantha was an instance of the Z's showing us how they keep a food supply at all. It was the piles of corpse both human and dead Z's that were the food. Datu, Kalani, Samantha, and that other guy were kept as playthings for Ink, not food, although they were feasted on after being "played" with. Its a ceremony of sorts where the whole point was to illustrate the cruelty of Ink and his position of power where he's so special that he gets these treats, tears them apart in front of his followers, and maybe shares peices among those lucky enough to get some.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Robzombie View Post
    I don't think the arena scene with Datu and Samantha was an instance of the Z's showing us how they keep a food supply at all. It was the piles of corpse both human and dead Z's that were the food. Datu, Kalani, Samantha, and that other guy were kept as playthings for Ink, not food, although they were feasted on after being "played" with. Its a ceremony of sorts where the whole point was to illustrate the cruelty of Ink and his position of power where he's so special that he gets these treats, tears them apart in front of his followers, and maybe shares peices among those lucky enough to get some.
    Hmmmm. Maybe right. Makes me wonder if any "smart ones" could think about long term food plans at all... Or do they just think "we'll always have food - just need to follow the people" like predators of migratory animals in the wild.

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrffffff, Heeeeaave heeeeaaavvve,...... damn it need a new keyboard now!

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Robzombie View Post
    I agree. I think you nailed the main point of the scene. But the scene also, to a lesser degree, showed that zombies are capable of collecting humans (and body parts) without eating them right away, on the spot. That would be important if the smart ones figure out they need to start breeding their own food.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ah, it remain one of the big mysteries why the zeehs and behemoths are so willing to follow Ink's rule. Are they able to comprehend that "it is for the greater zombie good" or are they simply afraid of what Ink might do to them? So they are either smarter than I thought or they were able to preserve their fears.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Where's a zombie psych professor when you need one

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast