User Tag List

Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    I occurred to me that we have not seen any biological or chemical warfare (except for CS gas) materials being applied thus far. Ok, these are really nasty weapons and the U.S. biological weapon program ended some decades ago. However, there is a on in Colorado (more herePueblo Chemical Depot). So, has it never been an option to Kimmet? Maybe this would stopped the zombies more effectively?

Please do not be too harsh on me, that is not my favorite field of knowledge.
    we will never know this because kc never included much dialogue between between kimmet and micheal discussing tactics against the infected.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by love bump View Post
    we will never know this because kc never included much dialogue between between kimmet and micheal discussing tactics against the infected.
    Yeah, just the "We tried something like this before and it didn't work well" from Michael referencing the homemade chloroform if response to Kimmet's call to use CS gas.

But, we could find out some more about it if Michael says "Kimmet told me that there were chemical weapons over at..." Not sure that'll happen since it looks pretty clear that Ft Irwin is toast now...

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Yeah, just the "We tried something like this before and it didn't work well" from Michael referencing the homemade chloroform if response to Kimmet's call to use CS gas.

But, we could find out some more about it if Michael says "Kimmet told me that there were chemical weapons over at..." Not sure that'll happen since it looks pretty clear that Ft Irwin is toast now...
    Yeah, "homemade chloroform" -> desperate times, indeed. They installed two nuclear bombs, a dedicated communication connected between Irwin and Boulder, but they never considered the chemical option?

"Hoarder"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by love bump View Post
    yeah that was another thing that bothered me how the hell did they manage to tear into the Bradleys i mean ripping into flesh is one thing but ripping into armour plating is another thing. the only thing that came to mind when i was listening to it was they got in through the turret hatches but given the number of infected there were up against i would have assumed the soldiers would have the good sense to fight with the hatches closed.
    The main part of the armour on a Bradley is the reactive armour. These are plates on the Bradley that are basically sandwiches of metal explosives and metal... the short of it is when a round hits the reactive armor the expolsives detonate throwing the outer plate at the projectile then the inner plate shoots back, hits the hull of the Bradley then bounces off and hits the remains of the projectile hopefully negating the damaging potential of the round fired. The hull of the Bradley is mostly composed of aluminum. If you look at pictures of BFV's you can see where steel plates have been added to the outer hull. I'm imagining that the Little Ones ripped off the outer steel plates and were able to somehow get into the aluminum hull.

"Lurker"

Status
    Back on the coughing. The first time I thought it was Burt, and listening again today. Pretty sure it was Burt and not Victor. If you listen to the intensity of it, it's further away. When victor talks, he's much louder and closer. That was my take at least.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked

Gamertag: SmokeyGlaze420 PSN ID: none XFIRE ID: nope Steam ID: none Raptr ID: huh? Wii Code: nadda
    I think the whole coughing thing may be getting blown out of proportion. We've heard a few people turn and never once was there coughing (unless they were coughing up blood due to a wound). Don't read to much into it, Burt got his finger cut off and Shirley destroyed and now he's trying to kill Scratch with his dick (whether it be skull fucking or 'pulling the trigger with his dick'). He's been through a lot, and when he was first picked up by Angel and Saul, he was coughing then too. Victor smokes as well. Nothing there to make anyone wonder, I think it's just coughing and nothing more. This is like hearing the faint sound of a zombie farting and then debating on whether the zombie fart could float into someone's nose and change them.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyZombified View Post
    This is like hearing the faint sound of a zombie farting and then debating on whether the zombie fart could float into someone's nose and change them.

Is it weird that i was actually thinking about that as a possibility earlier today?
    It came more from trying to figure out how they would get the zombie gas there and then release it to cause the coughing, but zombie farts did indeed cross my mind. I did come to the immediate realization that it was quite possibly the dumbest theory ever, but........

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

Gamertag: SmokeyGlaze420 PSN ID: none XFIRE ID: nope Steam ID: none Raptr ID: huh? Wii Code: nadda
    Quote Originally Posted by fredrum View Post
    Is it weird that i was actually thinking about that as a possibility earlier today?
    It came more from trying to figure out how they would get the zombie gas there and then release it to cause the coughing, but zombie farts did indeed cross my mind. I did come to the immediate realization that it was quite possibly the dumbest theory ever, but........
    lol knowing Kc, he would take that theory and just laugh his ass off at the thought of it but hey zombies gotta fart too right? I mean it's been proven they have the same basic anatomy. Oh goody I have a theory, maybe as number 2 was eating Kimmet's niece she farted and then the fart went into Grimes nose and thus changed him into another not so little one. Ehh??? Ehh???/ Ya you know your jealous I figured that one out =)

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Here's the thing with the coughing.

This is a rather crackpot theory, but I am the original crackpot around these parts so I'm allowed, haha.

We have the entire colony surrounded by undead, now, we have no idea just how many that actually entails but whatever, not the point. Point is, how often have we actually had a situation like this? And what would the possibility of "the haze" actually being a physically produced thing via the zombie chain gang be? We know victors reaction to the haze already. We also know that the haze seemed to be heavier than air...so tell me, why do Burt and Vic stop coughing when they reach the top of the guard tower? Smoke rises...and as a smoker myself, I can tell ya a simple change in elavation as small as fifteen feet can affect ones breathing. To many things point to this idea to ignore them...

Now, do I believe that^? F#ck no...thats crazy talk! But wouldn't it be even crazier if I'm right?

End of....get out of my office.
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    Now, do I believe that^? F#ck no...thats crazy talk! But wouldn't it be even crazier if I'm right?
    Crazy.
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast