Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    It sounds like the last bastions of humanity are as of now screwed

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

joint-point-counter-joint

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jgoodman85 View Post
    It sounds like the last bastions of humanity are as of now screwed
    I stand by my prediction of Michael taking his own life out of numb desperation after compiling all the Journal entries and other media in a library, knowing the entire time that there would be no one left to read it all.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Privateer View Post
    I stand by my prediction of Michael taking his own life out of numb desperation after compiling all the Journal entries and other media in a library, knowing the entire time that there would be no one left to read it all.
    Really cannot see him doing that. He's too much of a fancy pants to go that route.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

P.S. Scratch is heading straight for Irwin. She won't bother coming back to try and get at Burt, Lizzy or Saul. Now that she has the information she needs... it's time to launch herself toward the series finale.

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollomandious View Post
    I'm thinking it's Randy.
    It would be interesting to know a little more about Randy. What do we know about him? Was he smart in life and therefor smart in death?
    What I find really scary about the whole Zombie Apocalypse conceptual life style isn't the Zombies themselves, but rather the fact that we are now a species so disgusted with normality and society that some of us would actually prefer it" - Some Zombie Nerd

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Really cannot see him doing that. He's too much of a fancy pants to go that route.
    Could be the only way Michael sees to end the story? I just say that because it'd be the appropriate ending to a zombpocolypse tale! Cause were fast approaching the end of "But they survived" to "So they all starved to death holed up in a mall" The last season will have us learning a lot, but that will be for humanity's intrinsic curiosity. Cause the species or, even a viable community surviving is fast approaching an end. We might count thw likes of Angel, Bricks, Kalani and probably CJ as lucky to have avoided seeing it!

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    P.S. Scratch is heading straight for Irwin. She won't bother coming back to try and get at Burt, Lizzy or Saul. Now that she has the information she needs... it's time to launch herself toward the series finale.
    Does Scratch know that the team went to Irwin?
    What I find really scary about the whole Zombie Apocalypse conceptual life style isn't the Zombies themselves, but rather the fact that we are now a species so disgusted with normality and society that some of us would actually prefer it" - Some Zombie Nerd

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Privateer View Post
    Could be the only way Michael sees to end the story? I just say that because it'd be the appropriate ending to a zombpocolypse tale! Cause were fast approaching the end of "But they survived" to "So they all starved to death holed up in a mall" The last season will have us learning a lot, but that will be for humanity's intrinsic curiosity. Cause the species or, even a viable community surviving is fast approaching an end. We might count thw likes of Angel, Bricks, Kalani and probably CJ as lucky to have avoided seeing it!
    I just have a hard time seeing Michael taking that route. He hasn't hit rock bottom yet, and even if he did... I just don't see it happening. He'd be more inclined to snap and start pitching nukes around all willy-nilly... but riding one into oblivion or masturbating with his rifle in the latrine? Just don't see him as that type. But I could be wrong. It happened once.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by wh33t View Post
    Does Scratch know that the team went to Irwin?
    I don't think so. At least, it wasn't mentioned.... Wait.

She might. If they distributed one of the encrypted radios to Gatekeeper or Bixby...

Oh, that'd be bad.

That being said, I don't know if the Maulers have enough people to threaten even a weakened colony, as long as they remain fortified and properly armed. And if they don't remain fortified, they'll hardly be around to be the Maller's problem, will they?

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast