User Tag List

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 35-1

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher kitto View Post
    Don't give up hope! She may not be fatally wounded!
    Three things:

@kitto: She might not be fatally wounded, but besides the freshman dentist who performed the ultrasound on Lizzy, who else will be able to treat her wounds?

@nikvoodoo: I guess that if you retell this part of chapter 35 you can do it in one sentence: "This chapter is about two single women, armed with very lethal melee weapons, who beat the shit out of each other." That sums it up.

Third: As sad as it sounds, the first part of chapter shows impressively, that CJ is an exceptional planner who somehow tends to misjudge her current situation. If she just had waited for Saul...

By the way, I concur that we would start with the resolution of the conflict at the beginning of the next chapter.

There is enough fighting going on within the whole area:

"Scavenger"

Status

Gamertag: HannukahZombie Steam ID: HannukahZombie
    The pretentioius, know-it-all, bossy ***** does exactly what someone tells her not to do, and she gets herself shanked. She's treated Saul and Vic badly enough that I don't think she deserves to live, and now her stupidity and hypocrisy has gotten one girl killed and Saul shot. All because she didn't do what she's been completely terrible to other people about. The venom and hate she's blasted towards other people when they don't listen to her is poetic justice now that Scratch has shanked her mercilessly. Useless. Utterly and completely useless. Didn't like her before, hate her now. This might be the only time that I've ever cheered for Scratch. Hope she twisted the knife a few times before she pulled it out.

What continues to make zero sense to me is that Saul was part of the 10th Mountain Division yet he can't shoot, he was pretty fat, and has zero planning skills. How does that make any sense at all? Why is Saul, a former 10th MD soldier for cripes sake, taking orders from some pretentious supply clerk? One that has been a terrible person to him for months, and has been absolutely horrible to him for loving someone she doesn't know, and being worried that both she and his potential kid might be in mortal danger? How on earth is Saul still putting up with her crap? Michael said very early on that Saul would have outranked him by now if he'd kept his mouth shut, but nothing that has been written in his storyline sticks to that.
    Last edited by Ray; Oct 29th, 2012 at 02:56 PM.

"Lurker"

Status

Gamertag: Prince of Anime PSN ID: PrinceofAnime44 Steam ID: flame_alchemist44
    So this isn't exactly going what's been discussed but anyone realize how malicious Bixby was when he asked about Michael? Might just be me but I feel like giving his people a bunch of weapons will be bad in the end.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Pillars View Post
    What? That CJ got Durai'ed.
    Oh please, please, please let it be so.

TEAM CJ!!!

EDIT:: Oops, I thought I read that Scratch was Durai'ed (By CJ)
    Last edited by Witch_Doctor; Oct 29th, 2012 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Misread something
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame_Alchemist44 View Post
    So this isn't exactly going what's been discussed but anyone realize how malicious Bixby was when he asked about Michael? Might just be me but I feel like giving his people a bunch of weapons will be bad in the end.
    If only Bixby had had a chance to chat up Scratch! Between Scratch's grudge against Pegs, and Bixby's grudge against Michael because of Pegs, they seem like a match made in heaven!

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    If only Bixby had had a chance to chat up Scratch! Between Scratch's grudge against Pegs, and Bixby's grudge against Michael because of Pegs, they seem like a match made in heaven!
    my sneaky suspicion.....they already have.

Also, I've not seen it mentioned, but gatekeeper now has the satphone...the question is, which one? Best I can tell..nobody has. Had the opportunity to get the busted one out of glen's shack...hmm...this is not shaping up well for the good guys
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Lurker"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    That and he might know about the sat phone. Can't remember if it was ever mentioned around him.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by fraygos View Post
    Can Scratch die now ... seriously. Aside from it being a zombie apocalypse, she lucks out way too much. Tattoo man is much more evil and I can't wait to see more with him but with Scratch its just beginning to annoy me now. I'm probably the minority here.

Not by a long shot. I'm ready for to go too.

Only Datu is as lucky as Scratch and he is great at bashing things in the head. I think we've found our hero.

Datu, the Head Banger!!! Where are you?
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Lurker"

Status
    Why was CJ concerned about the alarm on Burt's door especially since 1. scratch was already aware of CJs presence 2. After CJ hears that her group has taken the armory 3. And when Burt tells her to let him out and take a shot for himself!!! Was she just being stubborn? Or was the alarm rigged with explosives? Her character is like the Yin Yang of being ultra prepared but then falling short when shit hits the fan (usually due to her emotions).

"Lurker"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by AliVega View Post
    Why was CJ concerned about the alarm on Burt's door especially since 1. scratch was already aware of CJs presence 2. After CJ hears that her group has taken the armory 3. And when Burt tells her to let him out and take a shot for himself!!! Was she just being stubborn? Or was the alarm rigged with explosives? Her character is like the Yin Yang of being ultra prepared but then falling short when shit hits the fan (usually due to her emotions).
    I think it has something to do with not alerting more of the Mallers. I don't think Scratch had a radio

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast