User Tag List

Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 35-1

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Ok, first of all: a Katana/Knife fight between CJ and Scratch is without a doubt one of the coolest things ever, even if it is hard to follow in audio.

It seems pretty clear that CJ is at least wounded, but until we hear the actual death, there's always hope. But Scratch is probably gonna make it out again. I still can't imagine her going out without coming face to face with Pegs, (but I may just be holding on to that one to keep myself assured that Pegs is gonna comes back).
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikepaw View Post
    No, no, no, no, no, nonono. KC you can't do this to me! No! No! No!

CJ stabbed?! her scream of pain broke my heart! I was worried since she first engaged Scratch, since I knew this wasn't Scratch's time. Can she pull through? I am going to be panicking all week.

Saul is shot, but I figure he is used to that right now. I always figured Scratch put more points into melee combat rather than ranged. I can't remember if CJ mentioned anything about giving the guys body armour. I want Saul to have a bulletproof vest.

If Saul and CJ die together, I might just break down. Also how are they going to bust down Burt's door? Will Scratch just finish him off before retreating? I am so worried for my favourite characters

Can't I was surprised we came back to the colony, but I am so glad we did. Well until the last five minutes of the episode.

Good to know Burt is still Burt, itchinf for freedom. If he got a gun, sights a maller/zombie before growling "Merry Christmas to me" it would be so epic. They are in mid December after all.

Katana vs knife, very creative and if there is ever a visual adaptation, that scene must stay exactly as is. It spoke to Scratch's skill, confidence and psychoness that when CJ charges with a sword, Scarface GLADLY draws her knife and fights her. Great sound effects too. Now I can only hope for pictures of Constance and Jenna in costume, squaring off with blades
    100 percent agree both there characters perfectly.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Mh ... This is, what I hear. Do I miss something?

First the gun shots - from both Scratch and CJ, then ammo is out. Scratch shoots, Saul looses his breath, CJ exclaims and returns the fire while Scratch shoots as well.
    CJ takes her blade, Scratch her knife.
    CJ feels superior - longer blade - and becomes a lot more confident (over?) when Bigsby declares the armory being captured.
    Scratchs gets more aggressive.
    Then Saul stammers something along 'damnit', and CJ reacts to it.
    The next attack of Scratch makes CJ loose or drop the blade - "I got you!". CJ cries out loud, and then the magic words are whispered: "You loose, I win." - accompanied by the sound of a knife slashing through flesh ...
    This is how I took the scene. CJ killed by love.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    Ok, first of all: a Katana/Knife fight between CJ and Scratch is without a doubt one of the coolest things ever, even if it is hard to follow in audio.

It seems pretty clear that CJ is at least wounded, but until we hear the actual death, there's always hope. But Scratch is probably gonna make it out again. I still can't imagine her going out without coming face to face with Pegs, (but I may just be holding on to that one to keep myself assured that Pegs is gonna comes back).
    You think CJ would have an hidden weapon on her?

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    I know the knife/sword fight overshadows, but did anyone else love the transition when we went from Victor and Lizzy to Saul and CJ? Seemless - the sound editing was awesome! Kudos.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post

I think CJ's dead. I didn't want to see that happen - I actually wanted to see her and Michael work as a team, but I fear that will never happen. I think I'm with you in 'hoping' she makes it out.

I don't think Scratch needs to come face-to-face with Pegs. I think she goes face-to-face with Burt. It's been building since they first met on the road with the tanker truck.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    You think CJ would have an hidden weapon on her?
    It's always possible, also I'm a proud member of victors mucho macho fan-club!
    YAY VICTORS SUPER MEGA AWESOME SUPER MEGA MUCHO MACHO FAN CLUB!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi there,

yeah, ok. Granted: We have no confirmation about CJ's death. I just conclude it, 'cause Scratch is such a hell of a knife-fighting bitch that it would strike me kind of odd, if CJ survives the last seconds of this episode. This would not fit into the whole picture of Scratch I took from the complete show so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyhoerium View Post
    I know the knife/sword fight overshadows, but did anyone else love the transition when we went from Victor and Lizzy to Saul and CJ? Seemless - the sound editing was awesome! Kudos.
    Yeah, the transition was incredibly well done!
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyhoerium View Post
    I think CJ's dead. I didn't want to see that happen - I actually wanted to see her and Michael work as a team, but I fear that will never happen. I think I'm with you in 'hoping' she makes it out.

I don't think Scratch needs to come face-to-face with Pegs. I think she goes face-to-face with Burt. It's been building since they first met on the road with the tanker truck.
    Well someone needs to kill that psycho, personally I don't mind which.

"Scavenger"

Status
    [QUOTE=LiamKerrington;50130]Hi there,

yeah, ok. Granted: We have no confirmation about CJ's death. I just conclude it, 'cause Scratch is such a hell of a knife-fighting bitch that it would strike me kind of odd, if CJ survives the last seconds of this episode. This would not fit into the whole picture of Scratch I took from the complete show so far.

Sadly, I kina agree but alas! I must stay hopeful!

Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast