User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status

I guess this is a question thread and not theory.

How about, "Will Michael cause a mutiny at the base?"

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie-Bane View Post
    I guess this is a question thread and not theory.

How about, "Will Michael cause a mutiny at the base?"
    It's both
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Prediction:

#35 will be about The Colony again and
    #36 will bring together the LA-Story and the Irwinknights.

What's gonna happen in #35? No clue. BUT there is plenty of stuff for telling a story:
    - unsolved CJ-Gatekeeper-Sean-Sau-Victor-complication with a lot of CJ-TNT in it
    - Lizzy and Saul connecting again
    - The Colony at civil war with a Scratch on a total badassery-rampage
    - The Burt-situation (it's about as hot as the nuke in Boulder)
    - sat-phone
    Enough stuff for at least two chapters ... Thus I would expect most of it being told in #35, but some parts being carried into #36 ...

And about the season finale:
    - Either it will end with Scratch having tehm all in custody, and only Victor (and Lizzy) were able to bail out and bring the sat-phone-pieces to Glenn in order to make the call to Irwin (season 4 would start with a rescue-mission to The Colony to bring back Saul and Burt(?) into the game while also activating options on The Colony as the new winter-safespot for the Boulderites),
    - OR we have the reunion of our Tower-Folks, 'cause Lady, Kelly and Pegs will show up as well (I hope so much), and the season-finale-cliffhanger will be about Tanya revealing the secret weapon against them zeehs ...

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Interesting... People thought that episode 100 would have been different? It being #100 didn't change the story plan. It was just the additional stuff that was for #100~ Would have been weird to change the story just for that

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Interesting... People thought that episode 100 would have been different? It being #100 didn't change the story plan. It was just the additional stuff that was for #100~ Would have been weird to change the story just for that
    Besides....you blew up a city....wtf more do you want peoples???!!!!
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    You clearly stated that there wouldn't be anything out of the ordinary for the episode simply because it was the 100th. But, speculating was fun anyway.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Story-wise, I doubt that Scratch is on the other end of the Sat Phone. Why? Well, which of these would be a more gut-wrenching, thought provoking, conspiracy theory hypothesizying cliffhanger?

A) Sat Phone rings, and it's from the L.A. team's phone?

2) Sat Phone rings, and it's from the L.A. team's phone and Scratch says, "Well, hello Michael."?
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Lets talk about the huge character flaw in this chapter from KC.

In Chapter 18 Tanya clearly states to Michael how good a help Hope is to her with patients. She claims and I quote, "she's not squeamish at all".

Fast forward to Chapter 34. Cowboy Datu tosses a lasso around Hope and leads her into the house of the jerk with the gun who was rather nice in lending them his car later. As they inspect the house for keys Hope cries, "I could have done without that." in reference to finding the guys legs. Also she wines, "Ew what am I standing in?"

Clearly there is a flaw in the character writing from KC here. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bullethead View Post
    Lets talk about the huge character flaw in this chapter from KC.

In Chapter 18 Tanya clearly states to Michael how good a help Hope is to her with patients. She claims and I quote, "she's not squeamish at all".

Fast forward to Chapter 34. Cowboy Datu tosses a lasso around Hope and leads her into the house of the jerk with the gun who was rather nice in lending them his car later. As they inspect the house for keys Hope cries, "I could have done without that." in reference to finding the guys legs. Also she wines, "Ew what am I standing in?"

Clearly there is a flaw in the character writing from KC here. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

We've already recorded this week so it's too late for this one, however I would say that there's a difference between assisting someone do gross things, and stepping in the gross things while the zombies are all around you and could attack at any moment. I'd also say it's Tanya's interpretation of Hope and not Hope herself who says it.

I did forget about this though....mayhaps it is a writing flub!! Where are my pitchforks and torches??!! I know I have them around here somewhere in case Burt survives...

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I did forget about this though....mayhaps it is a writing flub!! Where are my pitchforks and torches??!! I know I have them around here somewhere in case Burt survives...

Stay with the mob Nik

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast