User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status

Unhappy Hannah Still Alive in the colony

Another theory of mine that I might as well share since I haven’t had any comments on my other theory. I think Hannah is still alive. If you listen to scratches number of the towers “prisoners” or “people of interest” it isn’t very consistent during and after the second war. I bet CJ and Saul will find her in the colony. We’ll see how it all pans out, and this might be a bit presumptuous but…..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7VBaCEHJrU

Longoria

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LongoriaN View Post
    Another theory of mine that I might as well share since I haven’t had any comments on my other theory. I think Hannah is still alive. If you listen to scratches number of the towers “prisoners” or “people of interest” it isn’t very consistent during and after the second war. I bet CJ and Saul will find her in the colony. We’ll see how it all pans out, and this might be a bit presumptuous but…..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7VBaCEHJrU

Longoria
    I do believe that following the recent uh.....civil unrest...at the Colony we are pretty much assured Hannah is no more...at least as much as we can be. Kc hasn't come out and said it, but has dropped enough clues for us to make this logical conclusion. For a while, it smelled like a red herring. Now it smells like a red head teenager with bullet hole in her head.

The final nail was definitely Durai's comment IMO.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    She's dead, Jim....
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Lurker"

Status
    I'll listen again. Something is off with her head count in a couple of episodes. when I find the examples I'll post it. Maybe they have someone else?

Longoria

"Lurker"

Status
    Chapter 24, 21:46 Scratch says she still has two prisoners. Who's the other prisoner? Scratch knows Hannah was supposedly sent to be traded before the attack, but she still makes reference to a "second" prisoner even after the exchange was concluded. Sure, scratch didn't have communication with the exchange group, it's sort of a moot point, Scratch is written smart and KC is smart. It really sounds like Hannah was retained by scratch.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    We weren't dropped clues omg we were TOLD she's done for. Just like Angel, Kilani, Charles, Paul, Pippin, Bricks, etc, etc...that's it, kapish, sionora, over and out.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    It would be easier if I just came out and said it. Wouldn't it?

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LongoriaN View Post
    Chapter 24, 21:46 Scratch says she still has two prisoners. Who's the other prisoner? Scratch knows Hannah was supposedly sent to be traded before the attack, but she still makes reference to a "second" prisoner even after the exchange was concluded. Sure, scratch didn't have communication with the exchange group, it's sort of a moot point, Scratch is written smart and KC is smart. It really sounds like Hannah was retained by scratch.

durai said part of why he was pissed at her (scratch) was she had shot and killed a teenage girl.. (hannah) the second prisoner is BURT the first prisoner is Lizzie
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

It is pretty straight forward when Scratch says 'We still have two of yours,' she does not mean Hanna. Hanna was never in the Tower.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Lurker"

Status
    To Yarri: At Chapter 24, 21:46 Burt couldn't be the second prisoner because he has not been captured at this point. "some teenage girl " is pretty non descript? Wouldn't Durai know about Kalani and his efforts as a spy? Would Durai know who his daughter was? Maybe, maybe not, but if he did know it was Kalani's daughter I think Durai would have refered to her that way; instead of "some teenage girl".
    Last edited by LongoriaN; Sep 6th, 2012 at 05:43 PM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast