User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyBox View Post
    is incredible they don't smell their own stink but the sweet of humans they can miles away.
    haha, I can beleive it. I've come across many people that must have no idea how bad they stink...

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi there,

well. Think of it more like this: Fresh, and well-natured odors and pheromons of humans push the incredibly unearthly odor of the zombies' into kind of a disbalance; therefore they are able to actually recognize a change in the local odor-climate ...

Robzombie: +1

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

PSN ID: X_2_5_USMC
    Im pushing more towards the pheromones possibility. Forgive me for not being able to point out the Chapter. It's when Micheal, Saul, Pegs and Angel do the sweat test. Riley reviews the tape of the test and points out how the Zed was drooling. As if marking with its own scent.

If they can distinguish between the pheromones of humans, which is excreted in sweat then I'm sure the now Zedified human will excrete pheromones as well. Hygiene and proper body care keeps our smell from ever reaching that level. The adding of the Z-Germ/Virus/Whatever to the body could cause the natural human glands to create a much more potent odor.
    Last edited by USMC-CPL-Zombiekiller; Aug 30th, 2012 at 09:07 AM.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USMC-CPL-Zombiekiller View Post
    Im pushing more towards the pheromones possibility. Forgive me for not being able to point out the Chapter. It's when Micheal, Saul, Pegs and Angel do the sweat test. Riley reviews the tape of the test and points out how the Zed was drooling. As if marking with its own scent.

If they can distinguish between the pheromones of humans, which is excreted in sweat then I'm sure the now Zedified human wcill excrete pheromones as well. Hygiene and proper body care keeps our smell from ever reaching that level. The adding of the Z-Germ/Virus/Whatever could of the natural human glands to create a much more potent odor.
    Good point. Very good point. Thank you.
    Yes, it was very early in the WA-show, in Chapter #7.

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status
    Deer scent has a distinct smell;very strong however not like feces or urine. Zombies smell like "shit" because they are rotting fleshbags that eat all the nasty stuff that comprises a human body. Anyone who has smelled a dead human (not an animal on the side of the road) could relate. The smell or pheromone concept is obviously a component but I think that the zombies recognize their smell as "friend" and people just smell like an awesome cheeseburger.

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

They are not dead

I think the zombies are not dead. CJ cut thier legs off so they would bleed out. A traditional zombie doesn't even need blood. They reason they smell like crap is because their pants are full of crap.
    I think Skittles survived the tower attack because I believe he shit himself when he realized he let the zombies in.

I think ground zero leaked a combination of cancerous genetic crap. Cancer causes cells to reproduce rapidly, when combined with some sort of genetic mutigen it cause the zombies to "evolve" or re-activate dormant genes. Maybe the underwater zombies lungs can function like a gill, similar to some catfish.

I think INK is exposing live humans maybe even children (not turned zombies) to concentrated does of this cancerous genetic crap with mixed results.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Duffusmonkey View Post
    I think the zombies are not dead. CJ cut thier legs off so they would bleed out. A traditional zombie doesn't even need blood. They reason they smell like crap is because their pants are full of crap.
    I think Zeds are not dead either. Does bleeding out require someone to live? Probably it would go faster with your heart pumping; but even without pumping a wound at a very low position should make the blood spread out as well, shouldn't it? I am not in the butcher-trade ... Please correct me on this, if I am wrong 'bout it.
    Crap and trousers ... Yep. Probably one of the many factors ... Crap in pants, drooling, not to forget eating rotten flesh, living in a place with piled up bodies, lack of hygiene, maybe even mutated pheromons ...

I think Skittles survived the tower attack because I believe he shit himself when he realized he let the zombies in.
    Maybe. Maybe not ...

I think ground zero leaked a combination of cancerous genetic crap. Cancer causes cells to reproduce rapidly, when combined with some sort of genetic mutigen it cause the zombies to "evolve" or re-activate dormant genes. Maybe the underwater zombies lungs can function like a gill, similar to some catfish.
    No so sure about ground zero. I guess something started the Zeds over there. But in the meantime ground zero is void of any life considering what Saul and Victor found there ...
    About Zeds in the water: What, if Zeds still live, and yet they don't need oxygen - at least not as much as a normal human being?

I think INK is exposing live humans maybe even children (not turned zombies) to concentrated does of this cancerous genetic crap with mixed results.
    About Ink ... Since he is a maniac gone Zombie I assume that he evolves on his own. I am not so sure if he has anything to do with the different other Zeds - except for ruling over them. If there are any experiments, I guess there is someone else behind it.
    But I need to admit that I am not so sure about this statement, because the big little-ones have tattooed numbers on their fore-arms ... And who if not Ink would do something like that?

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12