User Tag List

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Without Bricks or Durai how will they find and/or rescue Burt?

1) Lizzy knows about Burt.
    2) Scratch may use Burt as a bargaining chip.
    3) Gate Keeper may know something of Burt. When Victor says, "they have one of us," Gate Keeper responds with,"So, that's what they've been hiding." BUT, he was probably not talking about Lizzy. Lizzy is out in the open, not hidden. Burt and Angel were hiden away.
    4) It is reasonable to assume that others in The Colony know that something/someone is being hidden by the Mallers. Especially if others have been in the stockade, where I assume Burt is kept near.

Durai needed to man up!

He must have watched too many after school specials while locked away. Does a terrible job of standing his ground against Scratch. They argue like my wife and I.
    1) I grow some balls and speak my mind.
    Durai says he pissed over the killing Angel and the doctor, failure at the arena, murder of a teenaged girl and attacking the tower again.
    2) Wife brings up all of my failed plans while conveniently skipping her monkey wrench activities.
    Scratch bring up the first tower attack but skips the sabotaged negotiations and pipe bombs. The poorly defended mall but skips sabotaging the effort to get a safer place. The failure at the arena but skips the part about not having enough tankers.
    3) I turn out to be the Gilligan of the relationship.
    Scratch claims that everthings she does is involves cleaning Durai's mistakes. Some Mallers begin to believe her.
    4) She brings up one, 1, ONE thing she did right. WIN!!!
    Scratch, "I discovered the Colony like the Columbus discovered America, Bitch!"
    5) Yes dear, I'll make YOU a sandwhich.
    Durai, "I got us out of prison."
    Scratch, "Uh, excuse me. Oh no you ditn't!"
    Mallers, "Ramble, ramble, ramble", "Dey turk ur jobs!", All together now... "Jey jerk er Jerbs!"

Victor turns into Kyle Reese trying to save John Conners mom. "Follow me if you want to live!" But, Lizzy is harder to rescue than a wounded animal.

Victor: "I'm Victor I'm here to rescue you."
    Lizzy: "Leave me alone."
    Victor: "I'm here with Saul and your R2 unit."
    Lizzy: "I don't believe you."
    Victor: "Saul Phineas Wendle Tink. Mom's name is Tanya, was locked up in jail for shoplifting, favorite color is Duke Blue, scared of cirus clowns since he was five, has a birthmark on his wiener shaped like Mickey Mouse, has a dog named Lady, can't hold his liquor, has a house at 123 Crip Walk Lane in Inglewood, gave you a packet of flower seeds, fixed your lucky bookbag with zip ties, Social Security number ###-##-####, and he sounds like Q-Tip from 'A Tribe Called Quest.'
    Lizzy: "You're lying, someone could have told you all of that. Where is his long form Birth Certificate?"

Odds and Ends

1) The Mallony's weapons are locked away somewhere.
    2) Durai was close to Angel's father. (Yet he didn't seem to recognize him during the first attack on the tower.)
    3) Zombies entered the colony through the 'airlock'... inner gate.
    4) Who's shooting at whom? How are the Mallers telling each other apart? Victor says that the ones in the guardians' positions were shooting at the one's on the ground. Were the ones in the guard tower too far away to have heard the conversation between Durai and Scratch? Durai mentions these Mallers as being 'cell mates more loyal than' Scratch. Were these particular Mallers more loyal or was Durai talking about them all in general before they hearing Scratch?
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

I'm that guy that everyone knows is here, but no one talks to.

Status

Gamertag: itsallgoodie Wii Code: No idea but I have one.
    My thoughts on todays episode:

HalIw.jpg
    The word 'almost' is the longest in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order, other than Aegilops but no ones knows what the hell that means, so it doesn't count.

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Meh, not my favorite episode, sorry to say. Love the series, but Kc dropped the ball a bit on this one, character-wise:

- Knew it was about Scratch as soon as she started her "Yeah! Everybody shut up and listen!" routine. Sorry, man, it just came off as shtick to me

- Durai has got to be one the stupidest kingpins of all time. Who stages an execution, then lets the accused give a long monologue before the axe falls?

- Definition of a Redshirt: a character for whom piano music does NOT play when they snuff it.
    Last edited by Litmaster; Aug 21st, 2012 at 05:42 AM.

"Lurker"

Status
    Sad to see Durai gone. He was an interesting and mysterious character.
    He should have paid attention to Tuco from The Good, The Bad & The Ugly. If you're going to shoot, shoot; don't talk.

That was mistake number one for Durai. Mistake number two was trying to hold a public execution. I thought his character was more intelligent then that...Once the Don makes the decision to kill a family member, there's no more time for talking...you just slit her throat and dump the body. Amateur.

2) Durai was close to Angel's father. (Yet he didn't seem to recognize him during the first attack on the tower.)
    Giant plot hole here. The more important fact is Angel knew the Mallers and didn't tell anyone.
    Last edited by Winston; Aug 20th, 2012 at 03:28 PM.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

This should teach durai: Listen to WND because I told you exactly how you were going to die weeks ago. *sigh*

Beware a scratch on the loose with loyal followers and no one standing in her way anymore. Burt......you're in a shit load of trouble. You haven't narrated a piece of story in a long while and Bricks told lizzy the last part. I don't think you've got much left except unite some lovers and die in the process
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    This should teach durai: Listen to WND because I told you exactly how you were going to die weeks ago. *sigh*

Beware a scratch on the loose with loyal followers and no one standing in her way anymore. Burt......you're in a shit load of trouble. You haven't narrated a piece of story in a long while and Bricks told lizzy the last part. I don't think you've got much left except unite some lovers and die in the process
    That will be Burts end. He will sacrifice himself to save Lizzy since he believes it's his fault she's in the mess in the first place. He won't take out Scratch though. I still say she's get's fed to "The Tattooed One."

"Scavenger"

Status

Gamertag: DeeKay86 PSN ID: NeoNemesis86
    What.An.EPISODE!!

I don't get much time these days to come on this forum as much as I'd like to, but just thought I'd pop in to say...

I LOVE YOU KC AND THE WA TEAM!!!

end. LoL xx

"Scavenger"

Status

Gamertag: DeeKay86 PSN ID: NeoNemesis86
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Without Bricks or Durai how will they find and/or rescue Burt?

1) Lizzy knows about Burt.
    2) Scratch may use Burt as a bargaining chip.
    3) Gate Keeper may know something of Burt. When Victor says, "they have one of us," Gate Keeper responds with,"So, that's what they've been hiding." BUT, he was probably not talking about Lizzy. Lizzy is out in the open, not hidden. Burt and Angel were hiden away.
    4) It is reasonable to assume that others in The Colony know that something/someone is being hidden by the Mallers. Especially if others have been in the stockade, where I assume Burt is kept near.

Durai needed to man up!

He must have watched too many after school specials while locked away. Does a terrible job of standing his ground against Scratch. They argue like my wife and I.
    1) I grow some balls and speak my mind.
    Durai says he pissed over the killing Angel and the doctor, failure at the arena, murder of a teenaged girl and attacking the tower again.
    2) Wife brings up all of my failed plans while conveniently skipping her monkey wrench activities.
    Scratch bring up the first tower attack but skips the sabotaged negotiations and pipe bombs. The poorly defended mall but skips sabotaging the effort to get a safer place. The failure at the arena but skips the part about not having enough tankers.
    3) I turn out to be the Gilligan of the relationship.
    Scratch claims that everthings she does is involves cleaning Durai's mistakes. Some Mallers begin to believe her.
    4) She brings up one, 1, ONE thing she did right. WIN!!!
    Scratch, "I discovered the Colony like the Columbus discovered America, Bitch!"
    5) Yes dear, I'll make YOU a sandwhich.
    Durai, "I got us out of prison."
    Scratch, "Uh, excuse me. Oh no you ditn't!"
    Mallers, "Ramble, ramble, ramble", "Dey turk ur jobs!", All together now... "Jey jerk er Jerbs!"

Victor turns into Kyle Reese trying to save John Conners mom. "Follow me if you want to live!" But, Lizzy is harder to rescue than a wounded animal.

Victor: "I'm Victor I'm here to rescue you."
    Lizzy: "Leave me alone."
    Victor: "I'm here with Saul and your R2 unit."
    Lizzy: "I don't believe you."
    Victor: "Saul Phineas Wendle Tink. Mom's name is Tanya, was locked up in jail for shoplifting, favorite color is Duke Blue, scared of cirus clowns since he was five, has a birthmark on his wiener shaped like Mickey Mouse, has a dog named Lady, can't hold his liquor, has a house at 123 Crip Walk Lane in Inglewood, gave you a packet of flower seeds, fixed your lucky bookbag with zip ties, Social Security number ###-##-####, and he sounds like Q-Tip from 'A Tribe Called Quest.'
    Lizzy: "You're lying, someone could have told you all of that. Where is his long form Birth Certificate?"

Odds and Ends

1) The Mallony's weapons are locked away somewhere.
    3) Zombies entered the colony through the 'airlock'... inner gate.
    4) Who's shooting at whom? How are the Mallers telling each other apart? Victor says that the ones in the guardians' positions were shooting at the one's on the ground. Were the ones in the guard tower too far away to have heard the conversation between Durai and Scratch? Durai mentions these Mallers as being 'cell mates more loyal than' Scratch. Were these particular Mallers more loyal or was Durai talking about them all in general before they hearing Scratch?
    Amazing post! Made me LOL. +rep!!!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallgoodie View Post
    The word 'almost' is the longest in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order.
    Actually, Aegilops is the longest word in th English language with all the letters in alphabetical order.

Almost is the longest common word in th English language with all the letters in alphabetical order

I was bored and Google was calling my name.

Back to the original thread.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Dear Everyone,

Scratch's wrath is coming...

Sincerely,
    Life.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast