User Tag List

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    Gotta be some kind of public execution scene where Bricks is punished for ratting out Scratch with that video. Wouldn't be surprised if the big guy meets his end in this episode. Just as long as it isn't Burt!
    Ahem.... *buffs fingernails on shirt*...

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Wow. I totally didn't see Bricks going out like that. I thought for sure he was going to get out with Lizzy.
    On the plus side maybe Bricks going down means there's more hope for Burt making it out. They have to go after him, right? I mean Lizzy at least knows he's at the Colony now so she can bring it up.
    Also kudos to nik (as if his ego needs any more boosting ) on calling the importance of Scratch's back up knife.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Gatherer"

Status
    Next episode in 2 weeks! No!!!!!!

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    Ahem.... *buffs fingernails on shirt*...
    check the wnd.#43 thread broseph...

Ps: we were all right, osi gets the bonus points though...def. A bloodbath
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Scavenger"

Status
    That episode was high octane! And Lizzie never met Victor? Coulda sworn she had...

Great exciting episode! I still think the Mallers have to take over, for now at least. But given all that, we / have/ to going to Irwin in two weeks.

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by Privateer View Post
    That episode was high octane! And Lizzie never met Victor? Coulda sworn she had...

Great exciting episode! I still think the Mallers have to take over, for now at least. But given all that, we / have/ to going to Irwin in two weeks.
    Victor showed up at the tower the day after Lizzy got kicked out (chapter 19/20) so they've never met before.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    Victor showed up at the tower the day after Lizzy got kicked out (chapter 19/20) so they've never met before.
    Was thinking back, and yeah, Micheal did return to that mess. Thanks!

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Wow, CJ got her revolution one way or another. '

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    For not going according to plan... That went pretty damn well

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Amazing show.

Bricks went down way too cheap ... Well, in the end he was just another grunt or puppet ... But he was a red shirt with a name at least.
    The cliffhanger is pretty badass. Question would be: Will #33 deal with things at the colony, or will Kc and the Cast focus on the other "Tower-folks"?
    The fall and rise of Scratch was like wooHOOO! Osiris's probably gonna get drunk being happy that Scratch did not bite the dust ... I am kind of confused that Durai would do a public trial like this about family biz; but hell, actually we never got to know Durai, so any prediction was likely or valid, and in terms of the story told Kc chose the more dramatic demise of his ...
    And now Scratch is in ... well, full control? The bloodbath and gunfight was actually quite a surprise to me. Ok, I guessed that the situation between the Mallers would be tense and that the death of Durai's would actually lead to some tense situation; but just as tense as the guys freaked out in the end?
    Gatekeeper told Victor that the guns were under direct control of the Mallers; ergo the shooting mainly took place by the Mallers against each other; are they really as divided as the gunfight might implicitely tell the audience? The next question would be: How destabilized is the TNT box filled with Mallers and Colonists?
    Now that Bricks is down I don't think that Burt's gonna make it. True: Lizzy and Victor are in the Colony; and Lizzy could or even will think about rescuing Burt. But Bricks told Lizzy that Burt's prison/ room is guarded. Maybe the gunfight will have led the guards away from the room. And yet I guess that Scratch will head for Burt as fast as possible as soon as the gunfight has ebbed down a bit; what would happen if either Lizzy reaches the prison before Scratch or vice versa? And since Burt is weak and emotionally destroyed by Scratch he should be easy game for Scratch. And if I am wrong about my worst case scenario for Burt, I am willing to predict that he will be the one to kill Scratch - for everything she did to him and The Tower-folk ...
    Besides this Scratch is going to be heavily pissed that someone betrayed her. Maybe she will be happy to see Briggs being dead. But what will she do about Lizzy being gone or hidden somewhere or meeting her at Burt's? And would her opinion will have changed now that everything has changed? Lots of potential for awesome storytelling I guess ...

Soon we will learn more ...
    All the best!
    Liam
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Aug 20th, 2012 at 11:08 AM. Reason: clarification, minor corrections
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast