User Tag List

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    "Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilydragon View Post
    If Scratch does manage to get away in the van, I predict she will find a way to follow them to Fort Irwin when they do get ahold of Michael. She will pose as a regular survivor and before everyone finds out she's there gets shipped to Boulder. This will put her within sticking distance of Pegs.
    So Scratch is planning to "stick it" to Pegs?

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Gamertag: Bleulilydragon PSN ID: Lilydragon83
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    So Scratch is planning to "stick it" to Pegs?
    Damn predictive text. Striking distance of Pegs.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lilydragon View Post
    If Scratch does manage to get away in the van, I predict she will find a way to follow them to Fort Irwin when they do get ahold of Michael. She will pose as a regular survivor and before everyone finds out she's there gets shipped to Boulder. This will put her within sticking distance of Pegs.
    First of all: She needs to learn about Fort Irwin. Up until know she has no idea about it. And I still don't see Burt being broken enough to tell her about it.
    But I'd like to modify your theory: Scratch gets the van, drives away and leaves enyone else back. In town another military chopper recognizes her and the crew stops her. Now they save her and bring her to Fort Irwin.
    What would happen next? If Michael learns who was rescued, he would do anything to make sure that she gets put into custody or something else; then the next question would be what the Colonel would say about it. If the Colonel considers military law the applicable law, how likely Scratch would be death-sentenced for everything she did so far according to the reports of Michael? Or would she be forced to enlist because of her combat skills? And what then? But maybe the Colonel goes all Hippie, love and peace and allows her to get to Boulder as just another civilian. But maybe Michael would never learn anything about the rescue of Scratch, so anything of the above would not happen, and then the story would evolve the way you predicted - Scratch meets Pegs in Boulder .... dundunDUN!

But tbh: It really is hard to predict anything about if and how Scratch and Pegs will or may meet again. Hell, it would even be possible for Scratch to get into the van, leave the city on a different route and just "stumble" over Boulder because Scratch - after all she went through - is such a lucky bitch ...

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Hoarder"

Status

I know I'm late on this one but with school and whatnot I haven't been on the forums and I just listened to Ep. 43 of WND and didn't hear anyone mention this at all, am I the only on who heard Saul get shot at around the 15:55-16:00 min mark right before the switch to Vic's POV? I swear I heard a voice say "Guardian over there!" then Saul going "Damnit!" then the gunshot then the transistion to Vic and Lizzy.
    I know that he talks to Lizzy on the radio but I assumed he was just wounded.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Leedo2502 View Post
    I know I'm late on this one but with school and whatnot I haven't been on the forums and I just listened to Ep. 43 of WND and didn't hear anyone mention this at all, am I the only on who heard Saul get shot at around the 15:55-16:00 min mark right before the switch to Vic's POV? I swear I heard a voice say "Guardian over there!" then Saul going "Damnit!" then the gunshot then the transistion to Vic and Lizzy.
    I know that he talks to Lizzy on the radio but I assumed he was just wounded.
    Hi there.
    Not sure tbh. Listened to the section a couple of times and remain clueless.
    Considering that in the next scene Saul and Lizzy communicate via radio a lot later I'd say that - in the worst case - Saul might be not be severely wounded, if wounded at all ...

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Hoarder"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Hi there.
    Not sure tbh. Listened to the section a couple of times and remain clueless.
    Considering that in the next scene Saul and Lizzy communicate via radio a lot later I'd say that - in the worst case - Saul might be not be severely wounded, if wounded at all ...

All the best!
    Liam
    My thought when they were talking was he was wounded but wanted to talk to her.
    I figured this while thing was a huge cliffhanger for some upcoming chapter (much like the cliffhangers we had at the tower when Michael took his group south.)

"Scavenger"

Status
    As much as this was a great cliff hanger, I did want to see what was happening with riley and Michael and what's happening in Boulder.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Leedo2502 View Post
    My thought when they were talking was he was wounded but wanted to talk to her.
    I figured this while thing was a huge cliffhanger for some upcoming chapter (much like the cliffhangers we had at the tower when Michael took his group south.)
    Ok, I see where you are coming from. And actually I 'like' the idea, but still hold it as kind of unlikely.
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    My thinking is that if Saul was wounded in any way that is significant it would have been much more obvious to us, so personally I doubt it. Especially if it were to be used as a cliffhanger and not just something to be read between the lines.

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Burt will live until the end of the story. I don't care if its not realistic, dammit! Don't kill the old guy! The only way I'll stomach his death is if he goes out like a supreme badass, like dragging Scratch down with him into an active volcano, or something.
    If Burt drags Scratch into an active volcano, I'll write in KC Wayland for president when I go to vote in November.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast