User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lizzy & Scratch

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Oh damn you with all your reasonable facts!

And here I was thinking how sick Kalani's betrayal was. I mean, it would be heavy stuff if he said "potato potatoes... Tower, Other Tower..." and gave the mallers what they wanted without telling them it wasn't really the original tower. But following your timeline, sounds right, the mallers had known Burt, Lizzie and Saul by then.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi there,

Quote Originally Posted by Tales from Valhalla View Post
    Oh damn you with all your reasonable facts!

And here I was thinking how sick Kalani's betrayal was. I mean, it would be heavy stuff if he said "potato potatoes... Tower, Other Tower..." and gave the mallers what they wanted without telling them it wasn't really the original tower. But following your timeline, sounds right, the mallers had known Burt, Lizzie and Saul by then.
    Hehehe. Anytime!
    Just check the Wiki, and there the subsection called "timeline" (or something); this helped me a lot on my recent posting.

Now I have listened to chapter 27 again; and in it we learn from Kalani's notes that he and his child were captured b The Mallers; Scratch took Hannah hostage and forced Kalani to infiltrate the tower "somewhere in this region", because the Mallers have seen "several convoys" moving in that region.
    Ok, so far this was quite open for interpretation, I think. But considering that CJ's men found Kalani and let him join this particular tower lets me conclude that this was actually the originally intended tower by The Mallers and/ or Scratch.
    Especially when the place was heavily attacked by the zeds and Kalani was left alone / dropped by Scratch ("You better start running ..."), all the crazy shit that happened to him seem to skyrocket. Hours later he was captured by the zed; and many days to some weeks later he met Datu while improsened in the arena ... So I think it is quite valid to assume that The Mallers, who never heard of Kalani up to this point again, had dropped any other plans about this first tower, because they probably considered this place as being "fallen and scavenged" by the Zeds. But we'll never know, because there was no real mentioning about this anymore by The Mallers ...

Then the crazy things start to kick in: We have the "theft" of the rig (so first encounter between The Mallers and "our" Tower; soon afterwards Durai and Scratch start some "diplomacy"; then Kalani joins "our" Tower, and BANG ... War happens, because Kalani has informed The Mallers about the party, has neutralised Bill in a somewhat quite intelligent way etc. And all this in the vein hope to get Hannah back ... Poor bastard.

KC does an incredible job. It's really long ago that I was captured by such a nice, intense and multi-layered story. +1

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123