User Tag List

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status

Gamertag: daredevilk PSN ID: daredevilk Steam ID: daredevilk
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    You also forgot what weaponry CJ has. The Maller raided Lock and Loaded and Dunbar raided the Army base. Machine guns to Gatling gun doesn't seem fair

Secondly, could Durai be the one to kill Scratch? She been the one to stir up the hornet nest with the tower. She the one to had the shot taken at the Maller and basically cause the death of her own brother. Then she when back again without his knowledge. Maybe he just said if I killed Scratch, you don't bother me I won't bother you.
    He won't kill her because of The Families. If I'm not mistaken, Lizzy said that Durai had one of those rings too and the only reason why he'd have one of those is if he was in the family. And Family don't kill Family.
    Last edited by daredevil; Jul 23rd, 2012 at 05:42 AM.
    I can turn anyone to my cause.... Just give me a minute.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil View Post
    He won't kill her because of The Families. If I'm not mistaken, Lizzy said that Durai had one of those rings too and the only reason why he'd have one of those is if he was in the family. And Family don't kill Family.
    But Scratch "killed" family when she led her brother to his death. And eye for an eye. ;-0 Durai could said.

"Gatherer"

Status
    You also forgot what weaponry CJ has. The Maller raided Lock and Loaded and Dunbar raided the Army base. Machine guns to Gatling gun doesn't seem fair .
    CJ's crew, when they raided the Army base, I don't think got away with much ammo. IIRC When Angel and Kalani were there Angel said something about there being a lot of guns in the armory but not a whole lot of ammunition, just a couple boxes of 5.56 rounds. The mallers probably would of come away with more ammo from Locked n Loaded.

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    hate to say it but this is CJ we're talking about. I very much doubt she's come all this way with a couple of 9mm rounds. Also the whole Idea is that they lead a rebellion, there by stealing the Mallers supplies and using them against them. If Viccy can pull it of then the Mallers are screwed. Out numbered, out gunned and with little chance of escape due to the defensive measures that previously kept them safe.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Solanine View Post
    hate to say it but this is CJ we're talking about. I very much doubt she's come all this way with a couple of 9mm rounds. Also the whole Idea is that they lead a rebellion, there by stealing the Mallers supplies and using them against them. If Viccy can pull it of then the Mallers are screwed. Out numbered, out gunned and with little chance of escape due to the defensive measures that previously kept them safe.
    How about blowing up the weapon cache? One artillery mortar can probably take out the cache. I don't remember them said anything about a roof.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWell LikedVeteran
    How about blowing up the weapon cache? One artillery mortar can probably take out the cache. I don't remember them said anything about a roof.
    I doubt that the Mallers would keep their weapons cache out in the open. The Colony itself, of course, doesn't have a roof, but there are tons of buildings within it that do. Some of those roofs are probably pretty heavy duty as well. If they're going to blow up the Maller's weapon cache, they'd probably have to use some sort of other explosive, and set it directly inside the building where the Mallers keep their stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Solanine View Post
    She definitely didn't come all that way with just a few 9MM rounds, she's got that van full of weapons, remember? They wont need to steal the Maller's stock of weapons, because they've got enough already. However, like was pointed out earlier, blowing up the Maller's weapon cache would be a good idea. That way there wouldn't even be a true battle, and the Mallers and their Colony underlings would have no choice but to surrender.

"Gatherer"

Status
    She has an armored SWAT van! While the WA tower crew were twiddling there thumbs and Scratch was freeing the prisoners, CJ's crew could have raided the closest police station for weapons and radios.

"Hoarder"

Status

But Scratch "killed" family when she led her brother to his death. And eye for an eye. ;-0 Durai could said.
    She didn't killing him though, he was an unfortunate casualty in the war against the Tower folk. In there eyes she was killed by Pegs. Not Scratch. Scratch was just lucky enough not to go first. Scratch could have gone first but that would be bad writing, killing off this much opportunity... and Kc is not a bad writer.

"Hoarder"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by GeneTwo View Post
    She has an armored SWAT van! While the WA tower crew were twiddling there thumbs and Scratch was freeing the prisoners, CJ's crew could have raided the closest police station for weapons and radios.
    Yeah, the Tower crew were a little stupid in there preparation. Hopefully The Fort was not.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguine View Post
    CJ's crew, when they raided the Army base, I don't think got away with much ammo. IIRC When Angel and Kalani were there Angel said something about there being a lot of guns in the armory but not a whole lot of ammunition, just a couple boxes of 5.56 rounds. The mallers probably would of come away with more ammo from Locked n Loaded.
    the nasty guard armory would not be light on ammo. there would be enough there to pacify large portions of LA. they're not going to have guns and no ammo. when kalani and angel went to the armory it was long after the dunbar raid.

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast