Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1

Bricks-redemable? spoliers up to 31-2

Is bricks redemable?
    1-Bricks is a maller
    2- Bricks waited outside the store whike Tar went in the back with lizzy

On the flip side
    1-Bricks protects lizzy after scratch arrived at the store and from then on
    2- Bricks stopped the torture of burt

What do you think can we redem and trust a man who let creepy tar go into the back of that store with lizzy? Or nit

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    He wasn't happy with Tar going with Lizzy and seemed torn between stopping it and allowing it to happen. I don't think he at his heart is a maller I think he's a REALLY big strong guy that's a trained fighter that got taken in by them cause he an rip biters apart with his bare hands.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Bricks has always struck me as someone who has a good heart but ended up playing the role of "dumb muscle" for other criminals who exploited him. I think he stays with the Mallers because he doesn't think he has anywhere else to go. But if he gets pushed far enough he'll break away and turn on them.
    I'll also say that when he was waiting outside the furniture store, he didn't seem to really understand what Tardust was about to do. I don't think he really got it until Scratch showed up.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Gamertag: Stuvius
    I think Bricks is going to be central to the upcoming raid on the colony. I feel like he is being set up as the guy who sacrifices himself to save someone from our crew (probably Lizzie). As much as I want to see Burt smoke Sratch I think it may be bricks who takes her out in a heroic act of self-sacrifice allowing Lizzie and Burt to escape.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

joint-point-counter-joint

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuv View Post
    I think Bricks is going to be central to the upcoming raid on the colony. I feel like he is being set up as the guy who sacrifices himself to save someone from our crew (probably Lizzie). As much as I want to see Burt smoke Sratch I think it may be bricks who takes her out in a heroic act of self-sacrifice allowing Lizzie and Burt to escape.
    i think that he will wind up saving lizzy, but he will not die from it.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Sure. That'll redeem him. WAers are so convoluted.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Anyone else think Bricks might be an innocent man wrongly convicted and sent to prison?
    Bricks reminds me a little of Michael Clark Duncan's character in The Green Mile. A huge guy, not to bright, and wrongly convicted. He probably only stays with the Mallers because he easily gives in to peer pressure and has nowhere else to go.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Condor View Post
    Anyone else think Bricks might be an innocent man wrongly convicted and sent to prison?
    Bricks reminds me a little of Michael Clark Duncan's character in The Green Mile. A huge guy, not to bright, and wrongly convicted. He probably only stays with the Mallers because he easily gives in to peer pressure and has nowhere else to go.
    i don't think so. i think he deserved his sentence, but i think he's a good man at heart. my guess is he got pulled into something by friends and then went to prison for it.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Bricks, as nice as he is, also has a deep seeded hostility streak in him. He knows he is big, and while he doesn't necessarily like to use that to his advantage, he will.

Think of it this way, how many people in the We're Alive universe have beaten zombies to death by hand? Bricks and Datu and by the sound of it Bricks did it to more than just one to protect Durai. He also ripped/broke a Little one's arm off. He may not have necessarily meant to do whatever he was imprisoned for, but I bet it probably looked like he sure as shit meant to.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast