User Tag List

Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    "Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    ::WAILS:: shhhhh don't give Kc anymore twisted ideas.
    Give KC anymore? Lady, that man is mess up.

"Scavenger"

Status

Gamertag: HannukahZombie Steam ID: HannukahZombie
    I'm pretty upset that Scratch has become a cliche character, even after she had some hope of being interesting. I was hoping better for her, but she's the "token black guy" (if you will) of We're Alive now and I sincerely wished it wasn't that way. Oh well, I can skip over parts where she shows up because it's easily seen exactly what she's going to do and exactly what she'll say now. I thought that CJ has become another weak character as well. She's got an overblown ego and is rife with hypocrisy. She demands that Saul and Vic risk their life for information, and then acts like it's a slap in the face when they do the same. The ONLY reason CJ is still alive is because of other people, and because Ink for some reason spared her life. Without Sean, and Ink letting her live she'd be long dead by now and if I were Saul and Vic I'd leave her for dead. The very second she referred to them as "tenants" I would have taken whatever supplies I needed and left. If she raised a finger to stop me, she'd get a bullet for her troubles. I LOVE We're Alive, but two of possibly the most interesting characters have become cliche and predictable. Shame. Good episode though, Burt is going to have fun tearing Scratch limb from limb.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Can someone explain half the stuff she was talking about? I thought I may have missed something.

Eek.. hope yer not refering to Penguine as a she, cause I'm a he! anyway.... after Saul and Victor meet up with CJ the SWAT van is mentioned. At about 8:37 Saul mentioned "there was something there too... a large, black, armored van" and Victor says something like "Where'd you get the SWAT van?" ALl the guns in the van come from her mentioning the gun racks in the van and Saul mentioning 1 good gun is better then all these, or something like that.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray View Post
    I'm pretty upset that Scratch has become a cliche character, even after she had some hope of being interesting. I was hoping better for her, but she's the "token black guy" (if you will) of We're Alive now and I sincerely wished it wasn't that way. Oh well, I can skip over parts where she shows up because it's easily seen exactly what she's going to do and exactly what she'll say now. I thought that CJ has become another weak character as well. She's got an overblown ego and is rife with hypocrisy. She demands that Saul and Vic risk their life for information, and then acts like it's a slap in the face when they do the same. The ONLY reason CJ is still alive is because of other people, and because Ink for some reason spared her life. Without Sean, and Ink letting her live she'd be long dead by now and if I were Saul and Vic I'd leave her for dead. The very second she referred to them as "tenants" I would have taken whatever supplies I needed and left. If she raised a finger to stop me, she'd get a bullet for her troubles. I LOVE We're Alive, but two of possibly the most interesting characters have become cliche and predictable. Shame. Good episode though, Burt is going to have fun tearing Scratch limb from limb.
    How cliche and predictable to assume Burt will tear her limb from limb. I would hope he would do something more interesting like peel her skin like an orange or cook her over a slow fire. Or maybe just maybe Riley will be the one to cut her apart. piece by piece. I've always thought that a chef would have excellent knife skills.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Give KC anymore? Lady, that man is mess up.
    Yes, yes he is....
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguine View Post
    Anyone else get the idea that CJ really has her stuff together? She had a SWAT van hidden somewhere full of weapons. Smart woman. Seems like her #1 priority was to get guns, a LOT of guns, and ammo stocked up. I'm glad CJ is on Saul and Victors side.
    I wonder when CJ got the SWAT van, and if she shared that information with her prior "tenants". An armored van full of guns might have made all the difference when the Dunbar Tower survivors attacked the Arena to rescue Samantha. If they were kept in the dark about its existence than I think that's another hit on CJ's leadership.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Guess you could say the same thing about Saul... The Knight in Shining Armor going to rescue the Damsel in distress. Blah.. how cliche is that?

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Can you explain "Scratch has become a cliche character"? My understand is when an actor/actress can can bring you to the point where are affect by very own emotions they are far away from being cliche.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguine View Post
    Eek.. hope yer not refering to Penguine as a she, cause I'm a he! anyway.... after Saul and Victor meet up with CJ the SWAT van is mentioned. At about 8:37 Saul mentioned "there was something there too... a large, black, armored van" and Victor says something like "Where'd you get the SWAT van?" ALl the guns in the van come from her mentioning the gun racks in the van and Saul mentioning 1 good gun is better then all these, or something like that.
    I meant CJ. She was talk about stuffs in the van.

"Gatherer"

Status
    I meant CJ. She was talk about stuffs in the van.
    Ahh..

Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast