User Tag List

Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Earn my trust first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray View Post
    I'm pretty upset that Scratch has become a cliche character, even after she had some hope of being interesting. I was hoping better for her, but she's the "token black guy" (if you will) of We're Alive now and I sincerely wished it wasn't that way. Oh well, I can skip over parts where she shows up because it's easily seen exactly what she's going to do and exactly what she'll say now. I thought that CJ has become another weak character as well. She's got an overblown ego and is rife with hypocrisy. She demands that Saul and Vic risk their life for information, and then acts like it's a slap in the face when they do the same. The ONLY reason CJ is still alive is because of other people, and because Ink for some reason spared her life. Without Sean, and Ink letting her live she'd be long dead by now and if I were Saul and Vic I'd leave her for dead. The very second she referred to them as "tenants" I would have taken whatever supplies I needed and left. If she raised a finger to stop me, she'd get a bullet for her troubles. I LOVE We're Alive, but two of possibly the most interesting characters have become cliche and predictable. Shame. Good episode though, Burt is going to have fun tearing Scratch limb from limb.
    I concur. Will add more later. Hate typing on the tablet.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Everything but Scratch, I swear! I'm only voicing my opinion on CJ and Scratch because I feel they are being done a slight injustice. I absolutely LOVE We're Alive and I don't KC is doing anything wrong with either character, or the entire show for that matter. I'm only commenting on what I feel those two characters are doing versus how I feel they should be doing. I don't think I'm right by any means, I love to hear contrary opinion to what I have to say. I'm no writer, but I hate to see Scratch become the token crazy angry villain, and CJ turning into some ego driven idiot that can't see the forest for the trees. I haven't really liked Scratch from the beginning to be honest, but not because I didn't think she had a place in the story. I just don't like psychotic murderers. I just don't want to see her fall into the normal character arc and be some blind rage fool where there could be so much more to her than that. Same with CJ. She's such a weak character simply because she treats everyone like dogshit on the bottom of her shoe once they stop kissing her feet and doing what they are told. I wouldn't stick around with that chick for another second, even after she agreed to go with them.

Who knows though, KC is pretty good at throwing curve balls so he may turn them around next episode. I've never and probably will never feel anything but disdain for Scratch though. Don't really care about people that murder others to get what they want.
    Thanks for answering my question.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Earn my trust first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    Burt was a competitive pistol shooter and it sounded like he was pretty good at it. NRA pistol tournament rules require that competitors be able to fire their weapons with their "weak hand", usually requiring that they use their weak hand for between 10% and 25% of their shots in any competition. So we know that Burt "can" shoot left-handed, the question is how well he can do it.
    Ive never been required to shoot weak hand in any pistol or rifle match. I train to shoot in many
    scenarios, but have never been required to shoot weak in any competition, NRA, IDPA, or otherwise.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Wow, so what do you think are the chances of Burt surviving? He doesn't have a trigger finger anymore. He's old. Can't really run and jump like the others. Vision's going. He was good at shooting, but can't really do that anymore. My bet is that he's gonna die trying to help Saul, Victor and company escape.

Kinda hoping he doesn't survive, cause Angel didn't get to make it, so why should he, especially now that he can't shoot. Call me bitter.
    Angel's #1 Fan

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    Wow, so what do you think are the chances of Burt surviving? He doesn't have a trigger finger anymore. He's old. Can't really run and jump like the others. Vision's going. He was good at shooting, but can't really do that anymore. My bet is that he's gonna die trying to help Saul, Victor and company escape.

Kinda hoping he doesn't survive, cause Angel didn't get to make it, so why should he, especially now that he can't shoot. Call me bitter.
    Bitter.

I kid,I kid...BUT, if anybody had a good reason to take scratch down before...burts reasons just trumped anyone else's. In my mind this was the sole reason to bring Burt back. Otherwise, why not kill him off when he fell?..what has been gained by keeping him alive all
    this time?...its all about the setup, just like scratch has her motivation for going after pegs..whatever it takes, Burt now has the same motivation. In my opinion at least
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Ra1th is bitter....and I not kid.

I've said it before, and now I'm more justified in my thought that Burt's time is limited. Riley is going to be the cause of or trigger to Scratch's death. Burt will die in the escape attempt, or worse he'll be left behind, think Lizzy left him for dead, and give up fort Irwin. Then get killed.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    Bitter.

I kid,I kid...BUT, if anybody had a good reason to take scratch down before...burts reasons just trumped anyone else's. In my mind this was the sole reason to bring Burt back. Otherwise, why not kill him off when he fell?..what has been gained by keeping him alive all
    this time?
    Which is exactly why I'm so bitter about Angel dying. He had so much more to contribute.
    Angel's #1 Fan

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Ra1th is bitter....and I not kid.

I've said it before, and now I'm more justified in my thought that Burt's time is limited. Riley is going to be the cause of or trigger to Scratch's death. Burt will die in the escape attempt, or worse he'll be left behind, think Lizzy left him for dead, and give up fort Irwin. Then get killed.
    The last time you and I violently disagreed on something you ended up eating crow..so I'm going to plant my flag in Burt making it out in contrast to your death and squealing theory...lets see if you can get a redemption sandwich with a side of "eff-you, todd-o!"

all in fun of course.
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Scavenger"

Status

Gamertag: HannukahZombie Steam ID: HannukahZombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    Which is exactly why I'm so bitter about Angel dying. He had so much more to contribute.
    He was killed off because Shane couldn't really make it to the studio to record though, right? I thought KC had said something to the effect that Shane was busy with other projects and so they offed Angel because of it.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    He was killed off because Shane couldn't really make it to the studio to record though, right? I thought KC had said something to the effect that Shane was busy with other projects and so they offed Angel because of it.
    For the record- I never said that.

Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast