User Tag List

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Im feeling pretty Smug

a while ago i posted a "crackpot" theory of my own regarding the possability of the mallers heading out to fort irwin and attempting to take it over.... this was widly laughed at..... hmmmmm. anyways my point is that now we know that scratch is pretty much hell bent on finding the location of pegs this looks more and more likely. im not saying there going to go all gunns blazing into a active base and get blown to bits but thinking more trojan horse... get a few well trusted cons to gain access to the base ( some micheal woudlnt recognise) and train up, then while on gaurd duty late at night.... ooops sorry sir i must of left the gate open....
    its a possabilty at least!
    thoughts

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Stranger things have happened in real life; if it happens this wouldn't be the first fort to fall to treachery from the inside.

Back in Chapter 29, when Michael was called back onto Army duty, the story made a big deal about the minor detail that Fort Irwin couldn't verify Michael's social security number. So that means no on-line criminal background checks, and no verifying IDs, other than the old fashioned way. If the Mallers try a Trojan Horse play at Fort Irwin then that scene moves from filler to key plot-point.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Agreed. The story would be a massive time consumer, but I think it would be worth it. I think the info scratch needs will eventually come from burt, unfortunately this means the end of our much loved character!!! But it would also provide a decent end to the "rescue lizzy" saga where burt sacrifices himself to help Saul in his endeavour. That would lead very nicely to scratch focusing all her attention on finding pegs and fort irwin. I think characters like Bricks an Tardust could come to the forfront here! However if Saul manages to contact his old buddy and rescue his damsel in distress then this theory may be a bust!!! Saul would then head out to irwin meat up with Micheal and mummy and await the birth of his child which carries the cure for all remaining humans. either way the mallers and irwin are probably going to come into contact/conflict at some point! I'm rambling theres too much excitement right now!!!