User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWiki AmateurWell Liked5000 Experience Points

Whose baby is it?

With the confirmation that Lizzy is pregnant, this past episode raised another important question that might bring important plot relevance. Most of us are probably accepting Saul as the baby-daddy ... but what if he's not?

Our colony escapees did share information about Lizzy that would seem to suggest she was now on the inside with the Maller leadership group. I know she has psychiatric training and can probably very effectively manipulate these folks, but might there be another way she got there?

Knowing the arc of romances so far in this story, I find out hard to believe that this pregnancy thing will play out straightforwardly. I want to believe in happy endings after Z-day and that Saul and Lizzy will get to be the happy family they may have started, but they may have too work to get there.

Here are a couple of theories:
    1) The Angel angle:
    When they found out Lizzy was pregnant, she had already seen their connection with Angel and claimed him to be the father. This caused them to treat her more gingerly and respectfullyand put her in a place to gain their trust. When Saul comes blazing in to the rescue, he'll hear that it's someone else's kid -one of the Maller peeps -and he'll have a huge dilemma on his hands, one that will not bee made easier by CJ, who came along to help him.

2) The sad scenario:
    Lizzy had become Durai's bed-buddy out of a sheer survival calculation, and the Mallers believe it to be Durai's child. It may or may not actually be the case, but Saul deals with the same big dilemma as scenario 1.

3) The twisted scenario:
    The Mallers are on the inside of a group who are experimenting with zombies, and they're waiting for the baby to come in order to experiment... Does Saul make it in time?

4) The-I'm-reading-way-too-much-into-this-scenario:
    Nuff said - it's Saul's child.

Love to hear any other theories out there!
    Last edited by Tar Heel Fan; Jul 1st, 2012 at 07:50 AM. Reason: Typo

Philly Phanatic Zombie

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    I feel it could be 1, but I’m more leaning towards 4.

I don't believe it could be Durai's because Pete said she looked around 3-4 months. And she has def not been there long enough to be pregnant by Durai, and also, when she was still with the group she had signs of being pregnant, like throwing up...ect.

Definitely not number 3

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    I'll take number 4.

"Gatherer"

Status
    It's VEEs'

That guy seems to get around.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    yup. #4....there is more to the story of were alive in its entirety to fit and make work some weird twisted angle of whos the daddy...it doesnt serve the story at all, yet what does serve the story is that it is Sauls baby and its enough to deal with what will happen just with that. Like ive mentioned before, I'm thinking the birth of a child which I'm guessing will coincide with the end of season 4 (end of the whole shebang) will wrap up the saul lizzie story yet provide a nice segue to the future of hope and a cure (sauls immunity) for mankind.

My Edit: If Lizzie is in her 2nd trimester already then baby's gonna be a part of the story and not the ending....What chapter is season 3 ending? Is it 36? Then we have a ways to go and my idea will probably happen at end of season 3, not 4.
    Last edited by Robzombie; Jul 4th, 2012 at 11:29 AM.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    wow the whole saul + lizzy = babie which carries a cure...... thats just blown my mind.... this is a great addition to the story, i doubt very much that anybody in the story will put that together straight away given the fact that neither CJ, Saul or Vic have bothered to follow up on Saul's supposed immunity, but maybe if they rescued lizzy, got to irwin and put two an two together with Tanya not turning and Saul's ability to breath in the mist, then that makes for an exciting climax...

Status

Gamertag: l VEE l
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneTwo View Post
    It's VEEs'

That guy seems to get around.
    Do not, under any circumstances, tell Riley, or I'll get the Scratch treatment!!!!

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VEE View Post
    Do not, under any circumstances, tell Riley, or I'll get the Scratch treatment!!!!
    oh

i'm telling

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Paul's.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Paul's.
    I hate mobile
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast