User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    "Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

WA staff & Leviathan Chronicles

I just noticed that the n-th interim soapbox of The Leviathan Chronicles is essentially a chat between the WA staff that went to NY and the author of the Leviathan Chronicle Christoph Laputka. Cool. KC, when were you letting us know :P?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    I'm working on that. Hopefully it'll be done Monday, and Monday's a good day to post that. Our news system is a bit fractured with many different places for information and I'm trying to unify them. It'll make sense in a few days But it was a lot of fun hanging with Leviathan.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    love that podcast, wish it would hurry the hell up though. Sounded like we have to wait another year until season 2.

Thats awesome that my 2 favorite podcast's linked up in NY though. Pretty jealous KC.

Were you able to woo Cristoph into adding Michael to Leviathan? lol. I'll be on the look out for a Cross over.

EDIT*

Hah! see what I did there? a Cross over? eh? eh? Micheal Cross
    Last edited by Bullethead; Jun 25th, 2012 at 06:31 AM.

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Special Episode: Harlequin rescues Burt from the Colony and they head down to Leviathan for a drink at the Salty Squid.

Hey, they did it with Byron.... why not WA?

"Lurker"

Status

Nice

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bullethead View Post

Were you able to woo Cristoph into adding Michael to Leviathan? lol. I'll be on the look out for a Cross over.

EDIT*

Hah! see what I did there? a Cross over? eh? eh? Micheal Cross
    Naw, two different worlds. They live in two different worlds... (Sung)

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Okay, so I feel like a ginormous douche.

I didn't like Christoph because I felt he was always praising his story as being the amazing and like nothing else out there. He seemed too self praising and it kind of turned me off.

BUT I realize I was being a tard. The dude was just proud of his work. I see it now. He recognizes WA as an amazing show and he even said there was a lot Leviathan could learn from you guys. I feel like a dumb ass dick douche, with cheese.

After listening to the We're Alive on Leviathan soap box I came to the conclusion that Christoph is a pretty cool guy who gets really excited about stuff. I'm glad I got to hear KC, Blaire, and Greyson on there. Sounds like you all had a lot of fun, and that makes me all happies because I realize you all work 25/7.

I'm looking forward to the other half of that evening's conversations.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Listened to part 2 of the interview. Sounds like you guys had a blast. Really appreciate all the hard work put into this podcast by all 3 of you and everyone else.

Was Nobi just not allowed to speak during the interview/podcast ? Or was he just edited out. I know Cristoph and Nobi get to telling some great stories especially after finishing off a bottle or two.

What all did you guys take away from not just the creators of Leviathan but from New York and the Audies as a whole. Did you make the connections that people told you you could?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bullethead View Post
    Listened to part 2 of the interview. Sounds like you guys had a blast. Really appreciate all the hard work put into this podcast by all 3 of you and everyone else.

Was Nobi just not allowed to speak during the interview/podcast ? Or was he just edited out. I know Cristoph and Nobi get to telling some great stories especially after finishing off a bottle or two.

What all did you guys take away from not just the creators of Leviathan but from New York and the Audies as a whole. Did you make the connections that people told you you could?
    Nobi was just quiet and listening I guess. There wasn't much room left on the couch. Did we make what connections?

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    During the podcast you and your fiance were talking about debating not going. One of the things that swayed you into going to the Audies was people telling you about all the connections you could make.

I was just wondering if you met anyone of consequence or picked up any ideas from the people you met.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast