User Tag List

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Gamertag: Stuvius

Question Have we seen the last of the Boulder crew for this season?

As I finished the newest episode I was thinking about our friends from the Tower who chose to relocate to Boulder. I am thinking we may have seen the last of them for this season and maybe some of the next. It seems to me the focus of the story is beginning to narrow and center on who/what is controlling the zombies as well as the conflict with the Mallers. Removing these characters also helps Michael focus on the business at hand and his new duties at Irwin. Getting Pegs out of the picture for a bit I feel was very important. Michael tends to not think clearly when she is around.
    What do you guys think? We will get to hear Datu fix something, Pegs whine or Kelly make some funny sarcastic comment anytime soon?

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    This season, no...we're likely done with em. As you said...setting all the puzzle pieces in place

Next season? Very likely...we can't be totally done with datu.
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Don't rule out a possible visit to them in say the final chapter of the season or something. Michael has still yet to read Datu's journal.

Philly Phanatic Zombie

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Yeah, Like a major cliff hanger with them. They get to Boulder and it's FULL OF ZOMBIES!!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ClearSights View Post
    Yeah, Like a major cliff hanger with them. They get to Boulder and it's FULL OF ZOMBIES!!
    I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say.....probably not. The Irwin crew probably would take note of that at some point and do something about it.

And I'm pretty sure that would have been worthy of being told in the story....

If you meant that with a healthy dose of sarcasm, you may continue reading as if this post did not exist.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullethead View Post
    Don't rule out a possible visit to them in say the final chapter of the season or something. Michael has still yet to read Datu's journal.
    Yeah I don't think we'll see or hear from them for awhile, I'm guessing not till the very end of the podcast if/when they reunite. Although Micheal has Datu's journal I don't think there is really anything relevant about that at all, except to show that Datu believes that adding to the historical catalog of events remains important, especially for him as it includes Samantha's final words/writings.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    When given the choice to fight or simply survive, they chose the easy way out. I think an interesting way to play it is to bring some or all of them just to show that they have become ''background characters''. Well developed and interesting background characters that we know well, but lacking in the hero spirit.
    Or they could use the time to get new roles. Hope comes to mind. If they fix her eyesight, she can become as productive a character as any of the others.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points
    I dont really care if Pegs comes back or not, rather she not, but I wont go into why since this isnt the thread for it but I was really disapointed when Datu and Kelly chose to leave and I really hope that Datu and Kelly show up sooner rather then later and Ive always been slightly on the fence with Hope

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    I really liked how Kelly was developing from a spoiled lawyer type to the serious hard-ass survivor she was becoming, although it's completely understandable why she left, along with the others.
    With the introduction of new characters the story as a whole becomes too convoluted if you try to maintain the story lines of everyone...I feel the main story is becomming a little more focused and those new characters take part in that while others like Pegs, etc...play no role in moving the story forward. It's enough for us to know they are safe and establishing a new life in Boulder. I think the point is that we are not supposed to be worrying about them any more and can focus on the new/old characters still in play.
    Last edited by Robzombie; Jun 29th, 2012 at 10:19 AM.