User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

We're Not Dead #40

Hello We're Not Dead Heads! Post your thoughts and theories on this week's episode!

Also, if you have any questions for Auction Winner Dr. Jason (you know...that dude that won auction for the walk on roll for WA and was featured in 29-3) ask them here! He will join us on this week's episode.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurVeteran
    Ask Dr. Jason if he has had any other acting experience -- he did great!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status

Gamertag: l VEE l
    Ask Dr. Jason whether I should be worried about this insatiable itching I have down below.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ask Dr. Jason if there was a more humane way to put Angel down. Is he worried about a malpractice lawsuit?

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Ask Dr. Jason what his opinion is on the outbreak? He has medical experience! We have an opportunity to get a VERY educated opinion on how little ones are created, what the behemoths could be, and how the haze could affect the human body in such a way as to create a rage-zombie-type person.

Also, Nik, this is going to sound asinine, and I know you love an ass that rates at a nine, but would you do me a favor in one of the episodes (not necessarily this one since we have a guest from the show on). Would you call out user GutsyCoyote. He says I take a shit ton of his ideas and post them here and then they get mention on We're Not Dead, but it's more accurate to say that when we are drinking together we collaborate on ideas. I end up posting my opinion which often go in line with his theories, but may lead somewhere else. Anyway, I get tired of him saying I'm stealing his ideas. Call him out and see if we can't get his bitch ass to post on the forums too! lol.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    Also, Nik, this is going to sound asinine, and I know you love an ass that rates at a nine, but would you do me a favor in one of the episodes (not necessarily this one since we have a guest from the show on). Would you call out user GutsyCoyote. He says I take a shit ton of his ideas and post them here and then they get mention on We're Not Dead, but it's more accurate to say that when we are drinking together we collaborate on ideas. I end up posting my opinion which often go in line with his theories, but may lead somewhere else. Anyway, I get tired of him saying I'm stealing his ideas. Call him out and see if we can't get his bitch ass to post on the forums too! lol.
    So let me get this straight: GutsyCoyote claims you steal his ideas, that you post them, but he, as a forum member, hasn't been active in a calendar year from what I see from my records? Man....that's a pretty rough burden of proof he's laid upon this case....

I guess he's going to have to start coming onto the forums to post his ideas so they don't get pilfered by a hero who lacks adventure. Otherwise it's basically impossible for me to give him credit for anything. Unless we just randomly start assigning some of your posts to him of course.
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    So let me get this straight: GutsyCoyote claims you steal his ideas, that you post them, but he, as a forum member, hasn't been active in a calendar year from what I see from my records? Man....that's a pretty rough burden of proof he's laid upon this case....

I guess he's going to have to start coming onto the forums to post his ideas so they don't get pilfered by a hero who lacks adventure. Otherwise it's basically impossible for me to give him credit for anything. Unless we just randomly start assigning some of your posts to him of course.
    Well, these ideas he has are not completely original. They are good, and insightful, but there are hundreds of members who think the same thing. So, I just warned him that I was going to ask you to call him out sometime.

But, we have Dr. Jason coming on the show! Dude, this is exciting! Like when Professor Michio Kaku comes out on NOVA or something. I'm hoping this episode of WND has a lot of scientific discussion.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    dude...yea...get the doc to analyse the science-y stuff from the ink tatoo artwork! be nice to hear a professional opinion. not us google-jockeys...
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Keep in mind just because he's a doctor doesn't mean he would necessarily know about certain things. We can try to tilt the conversation that way, but there's a difference between medical doctor and biomechanical scientist.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:

Yeah, the difference is the spelling!

I know he knows everything! His title says so! DON'T LIE TO US NIK! He has all the answers!
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast