User Tag List

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Yes but to the Maller, they "know" the tower was destroyed and the first tower was "overrun". Why would spend so must time track people if they believe that nothing left?
    What time? If they've got these super high tech tracking devices they don't really need to risk much. They let two dudes leave with some tracking devices attached and that may be all the effort they have to pull off besides watching their position on a screen to see where they stop. I dunno, it's a weak theory but Cabbage was just stating that it's still possible, but not plausible.

As for why they would do it, well Scratch is a lunatic psychopath and Durai is incredibly strategic and militant. Look at how badly they want to find the Fort Irwin crew. Scratch killed Angel, although he was probably gonna die anyways (so we can't be sure it's not some weird family sympathy killing) and now she's most likely torturing Burt to find out. Serial killers don't really respond to the same reasoning regular people do.
    What I find really scary about the whole Zombie Apocalypse conceptual life style isn't the Zombies themselves, but rather the fact that we are now a species so disgusted with normality and society that some of us would actually prefer it" - Some Zombie Nerd

Minimalist

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: abayarts Wii Code: abayarts
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    ?! It wasn't ME was it?! I'm totally getting paranoid now as I drink quite a bit. But I can't ever see myself bashing WA. Still... it wasn't me was it?!

edit
    Oh thank the goddesses. It wasn't me. I did get drunk this weekend but relegated my drunken posts to Battle Royale (japanese awesomeness) and Gaia.
    where did you post Battle Royale related stuff?!?!
    Follow me on twitter @ abayarts and on Tumblr at abayarts.tumblr.com

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by abayarts View Post
    where did you post Battle Royale related stuff?!?!
    Oh, on my Facebook page. That weekend I got all boozed up and started watching movies at 2:00 a.m. I think I also watched Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark that night. And then Gandhi.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    Oh, on my Facebook page. That weekend I got all boozed up and started watching movies at 2:00 a.m. I think I also watched Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark that night. And then Gandhi.
    me and some buddies did that saturday night. we played gears 3 and watched movies till like 6 am.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Talking about drinking and watching movies makes me wonder about Saul and CJ. I know that I often have movie nights at my pad and invite friends over. But on one occasion I invited my friends over and they all cancelled, with the exception of a female friend of mine. Flash forward a few months and now she and I are dating and living together.

Saul and CJ watch movies together. It's a hell of a bonding experience. Plus we've seen how Saul gets when he drinks. I dunno. I have a lot of faith in the guy and really dig how much of a romantic heart he has, fighting against all odds to get back with Lizzy, but who knows what goes on in the rooms at Dunbar Hotel after Victor and the 12 kitty cats have gone mee-mees.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    im with you A_H something had to have happened. Its been a few months. Doesn't victor even at some point stop and ask saul "what about CJ?"

Im not saying saul is a bad person if he did do something. But it will be interesting to find out what happened in the 4 month down time at the Dunbar Tower. It will probably take a chapter or two as we will probably be going back to Burt and Scratch, or Michael and Riley in the near future.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    *random insertion of my pitiful knowledge*
    I waited to listen to this chapter all 3 parts at once. I am glad I did. I was starting to get a little bored with what was happening and needed the break. Listening to the 3 parts all at once helped to get me back on track with why I love this podcast so much. You hear things in earlier episodes and think "ok why did we need to hear/know that" and thennnnnnn (NO and then ! *sorry*) BAM it all makes sense. Almost like the writer was building up to something and then it smacks you right in the face ! Big props to all involved in getting this podcast into our earholes! Thanks for getting me back on track with the story and loving what will happen around the next bend.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullethead View Post
    Im thinking that CJ and Saul are using encrypted police cb's and thats all there is to it. I don't think anyone is meant to read into it as much as we are right now.
    Muwahahaha.... you really think there is nothing else going on here? That Glenn and Pete just happen to bump into Saul and Victor in the middle of LA?
    I've never been to LA, but I'm sure it's not like strolling around a supermarket.
    Glenn and Pete would have had to have seen the helicopter the first time and would have had to camp out, just as Saul and Victor did to be in the general area when the helicopter came back, otherwise the chances of them being in that area when the helicopter did come back would be slim to none.
    And then the chances of them actually finding each other in the dark (gun shots echoing through the streets or not) with a horde of zombies on their tails is extremely unlikely.

My guess is Glenn and Pete knew exactly where Saul and Victor were, have been following them for some time and saw the perfect opportunity to "coincidently" come to Sauls assistance - thus instantly gaining trust. All that giba-jaba about not letting them in was a BIG FLUFFY act!

"Lurker"

Status
    I fuckin' love Victor!

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    They did'nt come to anyones assistance....????? They had a spot baricaded that ended up being near (within hearing distance) to Saul and Victor.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast