User Tag List

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

We're Not Dead #37

A new episode of We're Alive is impending. Therefore, a new episode of We're Not Dead is upon us!

Post your thoughts here and if you successfully bribe Britt and myself, we will read your comment on the podcast.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status

Gamertag: l VEE l
    Question: Is it in any way wrong to have a crush on a character, one I have heard and never seen? I only ask as I am just a little bit in love with Riley <3

Is this weird? I suspect it might be.

Also, is it in any way obsessive to keep asking this question?

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    I have a bit of a suggestion, rather than a question. Remember when I had submit my question via e-mail on a digital recording back when you had the pleasure of having Jenna McCombie on the show? I realize you didn't get to submit my question to Ms. McCombie but I do think that possibly accepting and using voice recorded questions from users would be a great way to have users be a part of the We're Not Dead podcast. Perhaps Britt, Nik, or whomever is co-hosting that particular week of the show can read the question out loud and later Beezeball could edit in the actual recorded question?

It's just a suggestion and I thought pershmaps it would be cool for users to hear their own voice on the show. Anygay, you folks are doing a hell of a job! Love the show and all the hard work you folks put into it!
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status

Gamertag: l VEE l
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    I have a bit of a suggestion, rather than a question. Remember when I had submit my question via e-mail on a digital recording back when you had the pleasure of having Jenna McCombie on the show? I realize you didn't get to submit my question to Ms. McCombie but I do think that possibly accepting and using voice recorded questions from users would be a great way to have users be a part of the We're Not Dead podcast. Perhaps Britt, Nik, or whomever is co-hosting that particular week of the show can read the question out loud and later Beezeball could edit in the actual recorded question?

It's just a suggestion and I thought pershmaps it would be cool for users to hear their own voice on the show. Anygay, you folks are doing a hell of a job! Love the show and all the hard work you folks put into it!
    Great idea!

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Well I guess the big question now is, does Nik gloat over winning the Angel Wars?
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Gatherer"

Status
    I thought this one was cool. I always kinda knew Burt would return and definitely didn't see the Angle getting whacked. Do you honestly think Burt will crack and say where the crew went or planned to go? Even if he did do you think the prisoners would actually try going to a military base in chance there are still active personnel there? My guess Durai already had the idea of the military base and sent a scouting party there and came back with info it was still active anyway. Durai seems like the person to plan for several contingencies. If he is ex military of some sort I would expect him to think about the base as a possible safe haven if it had gotten over run and abandoned.

I see us moving over to Burt's story line the next chapter and maybe even dropping in on Saul and victor.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    Well I guess the big question now is, does Nik gloat over winning the Angel Wars?
    The real question is will I ever STOP gloating for winning the Angel wars?
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

The real question is: How awesome will it be to listen to Burt and Scratch go at it for an entire chapter?! I think I about cummed my pants at the end of today's episode. Can't wait to hear the next.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    The real question is will I ever STOP gloating for winning the Angel wars?
    saw that one coming from a mile away...
    Angel's #1 Fan

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    saw that one coming from a mile away...
    Now, now, play nice. Or I'll have to kill off one of Voodoo's favorite characters just to make things even...

But that being said, this was something planned for a LONG time.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast